Cultivated Reef

H20's Nano-Reef AquaPod 24

H20

Wow, I was reading back from some of this early thread, and can't believe how far I have come in the past year and a half or so.... Kinda sad to look back at the ole Aquapod.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

H20:

This thread has not only been a great read, ive read through it 4 times now, but its also been an inspiration to stay in this hobby. I got a 24g AP from a friend and everything needed to be replaced or upgraded and its cost me so much money. But im now coming out of my new LR cycle and i am excited to start adding CUCs, fish, and coral thanks to watching the progression these tanks go through.

Sure, my bank account hurts every other week or so...but in the end i am hoping i can achieve as much success as you have with your tanks. I am taking pictures as the progression continues in hopes i can one day put out a thread like this to share my experiences.

Keep up the great work!

-Camshaft-

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have spent over 3 hours going through the thread. I can't believe you actually got rid of the pod. I downgraded from a 72g bow front to the AP b'se I had an accident with the water in it and wanted to have something small enough that if it happens again, I can make corrections quick.

Good job. Hope to see you doing something the "Nano" way again soon.

Archived