Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My cube

whofeelsitknowsit

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whofeelsitknowsit

I'll have to look into it. I looked into it a few years ago, and at the time there wasn't much going on. Maybe that's changed.

whofeelsitknowsit

For dnut:

tank.jpg

It has seen better days, but I'm determined to bring it back. Please ignore the salt on the glass. At least I scraped the algae off the glass.

whofeelsitknowsit

I'm pissed because I came across some site based out of Cali somewhere yesterday that had waratahs, but I didn't bookmark it and now I can't find it. They were calling them cherry anemones though.

But thatpetplace has them too. Actually, thatpetplace is only like an hour or so from here. Maybe I'll take a trip over there this weekend.

Nevermind, it's more like 2 hours. Wish they would reduce their shipping rates for locals, though.

whofeelsitknowsit

Added a cleanup crew yesterday. I went a bit overboard given the state of the tank:

- 5 astreas

- 3 stocky ceriths

- 3 florida ceriths

- 4 nerites

- 2 blue leg hermits

- 1 emerald crab

- 1 pencil urchin

- 1 pin cushion urchin

This thing's gonna kick some serious ass.

whofeelsitknowsit

I know. The scape was good before we moved. After the move, I struggled to put the rocks back in place without crushing the corals, and this is what I ended up with. I only had one bucket to transfer everything and I couldn't remember how it was before. I just need a baseball-sized rock to stick on top and it'll be fine.

whofeelsitknowsit

The wife was not happy when a package containing snails and crabs arrived. She was all, "I thought you said you were going to get rid of that thing."

I am now more determined than ever to prove the naysayers wrong.

Somebody please find me a place that has both waratahs and dendros, so I can combine shipping.

I'm going for a rasta tank -- waratahs, dendros and duncans.

The wife was not happy when a package containing snails and crabs arrived. She was all, "I thought you said you were going to get rid of that thing."

LOL

that "thing"

whofeelsitknowsit

I'd rather get scolded after the fact than have her say no beforehand.

It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Archived