Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My cube

whofeelsitknowsit

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6

yeah $55 is a bit much. but you'll pay $35 for USPS and the package will probably get stolen by bigfoot, pissed on by obama, exploded by iraq, and then buried on the moon.

whofeelsitknowsit

I noticed they give $20 shipping to all Orlando Reef Caretakers Association members. It's free to join. Do you think if I joined they give me the $20 to Philly?

Deleted User 6

But you still get $20 overnight shipping, right? Is that $20 annually? Where's a link - it might be worth it to join if you'll be ordering more than once a year.

whofeelsitknowsit

I have a couple leads through nr. I'll keep you posted.

Someone pm'd yesterday who has dendros and balanos, so we'll see.

I covet those juicy corals, but man they're expensive.

whofeelsitknowsit

I did by a cheap GSP frag from someone here that should arrive any day now (it was shipped priority mail). I'm just gonna lean it against the back of the tank in the hopes that it grows all up the back wall. I don't want it touching the liverock.

Deleted User 6

good call - i have two GPS frags that I'm trying to get on the back walls/overflow. one has attached but isn't growing on the glass very quickly.

you want a pink yuma?

whofeelsitknowsit

So, I'm color blind and I have a question. This is a crappy pic, but (1) are these guys blue, and (2) is it just me or do they look like Tubbs Blues?

blue.jpg

whofeelsitknowsit

Thanks for the help, jerks.

I have some leads on dendros, balanos and rhizos. Yeah! I should have more details by the end of the weekend.

Archived