Belatube

CADLIGHTS OWNERS CLUB THREAD!

My-eel-bit-me

HEH Thank you very much for the welcome

I ended up getting the 34g signature series (minus UV sterilzer) :naughtydance:

Ken at oceanreeflections says the tank should ship out tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have some pics posted this weeked. fingerscrossed

Rodney013
HEH Thank you very much for the welcome

I ended up getting the 34g signature series (minus UV sterilzer) :naughtydance:

Ken at oceanreeflections says the tank should ship out tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have some pics posted this weeked. fingerscrossed

Welcome My-eel-bit-me and congrats on your new CAD.

Rehype
Am I like the red headed step-child, no one welcomes me into the C.A.D lights family? :tears:

Welcome to the "Cool" kids club B)

My-eel-bit-me

Thanks Guy!! :grouphug:

Dball711

Add me to the owners list, ordered the 22gal w/6X24 watt T-5’s. I have several other SW all in ones but really like the look of the CAD’s. Mine should ship tomorrow so I’ll have it middle to end of next week. Can’t wait to get it set up and cycling. I like the idea of an owners thread but I really want to see pictures of all your tanks. How about we start a CAD owners photo thread?

Belatube

oh no this thread is dying KEEP IT ALIVE!!

Rodney013
oh no this thread is dying KEEP IT ALIVE!!

Hey belatube, how is your tank coming along?

Did you get your skimmer to working? I am having some problems with mine, but it seems to be getting better.

Edited by Rodney013

Phixion

Pics in this thread will keep more life in it. ;)

Rehype
Add me to the owners list, ordered the 22gal w/6X24 watt T-5’s. I have several other SW all in ones but really like the look of the CAD’s. Mine should ship tomorrow so I’ll have it middle to end of next week. Can’t wait to get it set up and cycling. I like the idea of an owners thread but I really want to see pictures of all your tanks. How about we start a CAD owners photo thread?

:welcome: to the club! Post pics when you get your tank and you can start the CAD owners thread. Ill be sure to follow :happy:

Lilrascal

Here is a pic of my tank. I posted more pictures in my new thread about my tank below.

My 34G CAD thread

post-25800-1190066183_thumb.jpg

JG

Current pic about 10 months old...

post-22961-1190072951_thumb.jpg

Gvtv44

Well, I can't be an official member of the club :( Bought a car instead :) :)

TR3XX

here's a pic of my 25g. just hit 5 months :happydance:

IMG_3861.jpg

bilge rat

first thing i noticed

when my lid came crahing down...

on my hand

i said that was the one thing they needed to add with the new tanks

a flippin 25 cent kick-stand

gives us somthing to mod/do tho right...

yes, it bothers me every time I work in my tank!!!

Basically every night :D

Rehype
first thing i noticed

when my lid came crahing down...

on my hand

i said that was the one thing they needed to add with the new tanks

a flippin 25 cent kick-stand

gives us somthing to mod/do tho right...

Yea i gotta say its pretty annoying. I just take the entire fixture off when i need to work in the tank.

Rodney013

Most recent pic of my 34G. 48 hours into my reef keeping journey.

P8170007.jpg

Phixion

Looks great! :)

Rodney013
Looks great! :)

Thanks, it was pics of your Finnex that help me make my decision to go with Indopacific Black LS. :)

Phixion
Thanks, it was pics of your Finnex that help me make my decision to go with Indopacific Black LS. :)

I love my Indo-Pacific sand, though I wish I had half as much of it in my tank. My DSB with it is biting me back HARD. :( Make sure your sandbed is no more than "1.5 and you should be alright.

donreefer

just make sure to siphon the sand regularly once your tank is fully established to prevent Detritus build-up. scary stuff. i do mine once every 3 months and it is about 3" thick.

Rodney013

My sandbed is 1-1/2" at the very most. My display area is about 22G and I put 20 pounds in. Lucky for me, my LFS talked me out of 40 pounds. ;)

Belatube
Here is a pic of my tank. I posted more pictures in my new thread about my tank below.

My 34G CAD thread

post-25800-1190066183_thumb.jpg

Nice tank I just have one tunze 6025 right now and ordered another with redsea wave maker.. is that the best place to place those pumps or you did you kinda put them in the back for better viewing??

Belatube

HI GUYS!!! im middle of cycling and im putting a PHOTO journal of my tank from start to end like alot of us!

Once they cycle is done and i add one fish i will post and share with you all.. so you will see it from start to end with out days of no updates.

I want to show you guys my tank now cuz i think it looks siik but.. ill wait .. so stay TUNE!!!!!!!!

right now !

Belatube

HI GUYS!!! im middle of cycling and im putting a PHOTO journal of my tank from start to end like alot of us!

Once they cycle is done and i add one fish i will post and share with you all.. so you will see it from start to end with out days of no updates.

I want to show you guys my tank now cuz i think it looks siik but.. ill wait .. so stay TUNE!!!!!!!!

right now !

Rodney013

Hello Cadies,

Just wondering what CAD owners would be interested in exchanging yahoo or msn IM id's?