ReefCleaners.org

Reeferboys Bc29

REEFERBOY

Awesome BC man! Love the anemone!

How's that birdsnest? I've had trouble with mine in my BC for similar reasons but it seems like it's coming back from the brink.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like your tank ...looking really good ...like the green anemone too...i have a 29 gal biocube and i got a green open brain today ....yea ...im so happy i have a brain ....woo hoo !!! and i got a lettuce slug snail or something ..have to double check on the name ..im loving them pretty cool !!!!

Awesome BC man! Love the anemone!

How's that birdsnest? I've had trouble with mine in my BC for similar reasons but it seems like it's coming back from the brink.

Strangely enough I have had no luck with 2 birdsnests I'n the past n this one I thought was going to do badly as it came unglued from the rock from Lfs and I had a torrid time finding a spot which I was sure was gonna stress it too much, it's looking great to be honest most things seem happy until the anemone goes on a stroll might have tO consider trading the anemone for something else as it's not fair to other corals I feel tho it is I'n a good spot for now

i like your tank ...looking really good ...like the green anemone too...i have a 29 gal biocube and i got a green open brain today ....yea ...im so happy i have a brain ....woo hoo !!! and i got a lettuce slug snail or something ..have to double check on the name ..im loving them pretty cool !!!!

Let's see a link to your tank and some pics of that brain ( plz target feed it )

some night pics for you all.

IMG_2025.jpg

below you can see i moved a rock from top right to really isolate the tower on the right and give the scape more definition

IMG_2024.jpg

favia and blasts

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

anen on the move !!!!

IMG_2018.jpg

other night shot

IMG_2020.jpg

i need more stuff that "pops" but am going to resist the urge to do anything for a while i think...i want to see some growth and will try to have patience.

wil try to update daytime as moved sps to middle top and moved frgspawn to bottom mid to an area of lower flow. Also did a double waterchange across 2 days to help the long term gain

Well, the blastos are still in the front which is still awesome, may I ask how big it is in inches?? :D

this was a night shot from 2 hours ago...lights out for 3 hours, ummmm day time full expansion i would say 2.5 inches x 1.5 inches.....my guesstimate...tho almost double since when i bought it a few weeks back

here some pics i meant to add a week ago but didnt

fts (05/07/11) sps is now top middle and upper right rear rock removed)

IMG_2010.jpg

my blenny friend

IMG_2011.jpg

daytime blasts

IMG_2013.jpg

what do you people think. my clown was originally bought in a pair (from a tank of 50 or more) but has been alone for probably 3 months now, it often bites my hand now which is why i got rid of my last pair....not only did they bite my hand but also bit at corals.

does a clown NEED a pair?

current fish

1 jawfish 1.5inches

1 blenny 1.5 inches

1 hawkfish 1.5 inches

1 clownfish 1 inch

Deleted User 4

Nah, I don't think you should add another clown...unless the store would accept it back in case if you do buy it resulting it to not get along with your original clown.

yeah the color is sick.....subdued yet popsat same time, i unfortunately have had to move it top mid left because of stress caused by jawfish changing homes every 2 days. ill post new fts tmrw plz give me opinions when i do :)

updated fts as promised & some other random pics from today

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

blenny and favite

IMG_2040.jpg

sps that i moved up to the top

IMG_2045.jpg

frogspawn that i moved lower is showing better polyp extension

IMG_2042.jpg

i need help with id for this but its doing well also

IMG_2041.jpg

i know i thought of you when i moved them but i had no choice !!!!

the jawfish decided to set up house right under them n then spit sand at them all day long n moved rocks all up on them :(

only other choice would be to put the green favia where the blasts are now to keep the blasts center......

thanks 1$r

he's different on each side to n his trojan helmet is cool..him biting my hand all the time not cool. :) ill try n snap some good pics of him later, tho i dont have macro lens ill do my best

clownfish

one side

IMG_2055.jpg

and the other ....the better side lol

IMG_2054.jpg

today i got him to host the anenome instead of the torch coral finally !!!

new fts

added corals, moved torch coral t bottom with frogspawn to make a kinda grass garden look in the center opening

IMG_2049.jpg

frogspawn and torch...irritated from move and not open but you get the idea

IMG_2060.jpg

new pink feather duster, should look cool together

IMG_2063.jpg

new stomli coral i think and new ric (irritated) i put it center for you 1$r :)

IMG_2050.jpg

new aussie acans, and my maze coral

IMG_2053.jpg

Deleted User 4

Cool I like that new red coral, kind of looks like a lobo or scoly or acan hillae(1 head). Though I still think it can't top the blasto in the middle. Should switch both those 2 ;) . I'm guessing that one of the new aussie acans is acan enchinata?

Oh yeah, and that clown looks really cool. You're right, the better side you mentioned is better. But regardless of that both sides are nice either way, especially the helmet. :lol:

• Christopher Marks changed the title to Reeferboys Bc29

Archived