Pod Your Reef

"snail/slugish" looking thing?

Gomer

I have a bunch of these things in the tnak. They tend to hang out on the back wall but I noticed a few today on my leather corals. Any idea what they are? I thought they didn't move much until today. A pod ran along the back wall over one and this thing had a fast reflexive move to it. (you can see this in the lower left)

Anyways, here is the best photo I could get. They are only..about 1-3mm.

ID.jpg

circusordie16

flatworms. i have/had some but i just sucked out all i could see at every water change for a month or two and now i only see one every once in a great while. they never hurt anything but they are unsightly so id suction them out or use flatworm exit (with caution).

lil'wrasse cool

just do a search on NR on flatworms you'll find lots on them. I've been sucking them out everytime I see one. I have mostly brown ones but just sucked out a clear one about 5mins go when I did a flashlight check on the night crew. so there is one there will be more... I have not seen one for a long time though, but today when I got home from work I sucked out 14 on my front glass alone. Guess They had so babies

Archived