Cultivated Reef

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

FLcracker94

+1. i never got $200 a year in allowance, nevermind a week. gah.

not a $200 allowance, it was from a friend buying my old dirtbike.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Word of advice, your better off drinking and getting high at your age. Plus it's a lot cheaper then buying corals. Ah to be 13 again....

why would you even say this to a 13 year old kid? joke or not. Grow the %$#% up!

Its bad enough people come in here and flame about his age.... but now we are telling him its better to spend his money on Drugs??

so lame...

sorry, been busy lately. I'll get a pic soon.

Oh boy...Got a blue tang today...BUT!!!!! Before you go yelling at me, listen.

It was swimming fine, was healthy looking, didn't have ich or nothin, guy gave me a discount for this one time only, $30 instead of $50-60.

I got seaweed strips, and cyclopeeze. I drip acclimated for 1 hour. I have the skimmer runnin to keep ammonia from forning (from fish poo and rocks). I'm watching them closely for any distress, or picking on eachother.

It's now swimming a bit more after hiding for a couple mins. It seems to like the aquascaping. She's still hiding when you walk by, but of course, its going to do that.

So please, don't bug me about the tang. I'm taking as many precuations as I can.

pics soon.

I'd rather be the loser kid at school than drink and get high. I have already made a promise to god that I will do neither in my lifetime.

+1

I'm not an idiot, you think I want to lose my life to what "everyone" is doing? NO!

I'd much rather have ALL my brain cells, and have a good job, instead of having 2 brain cells and working for McDonalds.

ok, time for everybody to stfu

lately, i'm getting the impression that the general public here on NR seems to think that it's ok to say all sorts of things in the general sections.

it is not.

encouraging drug use by minors, even as a lame-ass joke, isn't acceptable. i'm not sure why a) anyone would think so or B ) that there's any humor in it.

to the functional retards and idiot savants: think before you post. this is a privately owned forum, and use of said forum is reserved for members who follow the posting rules and have a vague sense of decorum when posting. abusive or inappropriate posts will not be tolerated.

Archived