Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Off Topic: My Warcraft CharActer is for sale

Dragonette

djchristone
drifting unless done correctly is only for show, the glory of FWD is entry speeds, you can hit a corner much harder because the wheels pull you thru, whereas in RWD the entry speeds are slower, in turn their exit speed are faster. i dont believe 1 is faster than the other

well, i guess you could say that. one really isn't faster than the other because it really does depend on the driver. tbh, i don't know much about cars or drifting. i learned by watching my cousin while sitting in his car and from my own mistakes. for instance, i'm talking with my friends, i didn't see the signal come up so fast, needed to make a right turn, and i tried to slow down and turn, almost lost control of the car wtih my rear end fish tailing ALL over the place but regained in the end. i've had a few instances like this and surprisingly, i just learned how to do it from that -.- learning from my mistakes eh? lol :)

lol those pics are real man. hahahah.

no way -_-

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PS Dragonette you should join the Palm beach marine club. www.PBMAS.org there are a couple of our members up your way already.

Im already on the site (same screen name- Dragonette) I just havent gone to any meetings yet.

Jess

Oh, and that hooters chick is def. photoshopped in. There isnt an ounce of shadowing on her shoes. If she was that close to the car there would be some difference in the shoes vs. the socks.

Guys I swear to god that isn't photoshopped take a closer look to the details. I'd get her to chime in but it didnt last long. What else can I do to prove my pimpness?

As far as driving goes I track the S, started out on Auto x. And caps is right, you can hit an apex much sooner in a fwd meaning higher entry speed as opposed to rwd when you hit the apex later thus resulting in a slower entry speed, but faster exit speed.

I own a business in the barrington area. And I used to ride. I cracked one helmet in half and did this to my second.

helmet.jpg

Guys I swear to god that isn't photoshopped take a closer look to the details. I'd get her to chime in but it didnt last long. What else can I do to prove my pimpness?

As far as driving goes I track the S, started out on Auto x. And caps is right, you can hit an apex much sooner in a fwd meaning higher entry speed as opposed to rwd when you hit the apex later thus resulting in a slower entry speed, but faster exit speed.

I own a business in the barrington area. And I used to ride. I cracked one helmet in half and did this to my second.

helmet.jpg

whats the business?

Ummm who says who? AWD is a gimmick for those who cant handle a RWD sports car. Funny how all the evo, sti owners I know are always trying to change the ratio so that their car handles/drives more like a RWD. :D

Regardless the evos and sti's are nice cars, just dont belong on a track, i'd love to rally prep one and go to a forest perserve.

HeyLookItsCaps

were talking street cars here.... first of all. secondly indy cars are RWD and theyre faster than LeMans Cars...... N00b.

ooo or better yet, seeing how were getting completely off track with Lemans n such, how about a turbo hayabusa

I thought we were talking street cars here while you may not see alot of bugattis on the road they are street legal. I have never seen a dragster on the road, not sure where you live. Also I was speaking cars can't really compare a bike to a car. nOOb

HeyLookItsCaps

your the one that brought up super cars. we were talking about s2ks hatches evos stis and cts.

you can always take it up a notch. a bike is a street legal motor vehicle

also i wasnt aware lemans cars were street legal. make sure your arguements make sense broseph

HeyLookItsCaps

woops. my apologies. i thoguht you were the one who brought up lemans. i know the veyron, w16. faster to 100 than enzo is to 50.

Can't believe this is still going... thanks to you ricers, every time my mom turns on the sewing machine or my dad turns on the weed whacker I think there's a street race outside.

:D dont knock it till you try it. my honda sounds deep, no coke can exhaust for me.

Ive tried it... don't like it. There's no soul to the cars. 99% of the time ricers just slap on a spoiler (or 2... uggggg... on a front wheel drive more likely that not...), a cold air intake, some fart pipes, a carbon fiber hood (which they then negate by ADDING the weight of a huge stereo system), neons, new chrome where ever they can put it, a body kit, new rims and tires, and a couple more thousand dollars of stupid crap.... Then they take it to the strip and get beat by a stock muscle car. I just don't get it... saw it week after week back in Cali when I was stationed there. A little '83 Mustang blew all the little Fast and Furious wanna be cars out of the water.

With gas the way it is now though, I can't even bother to trying to even think about turning my stang into a racer. Would be fun, but until gas prices come back down, then no dice. And since I don't think they're ever coming back down, I guess my fun days are over.

HeyLookItsCaps

did you see the pics of my vehicles a few pages back? my honda, i dont think, looks anything like a ricer, i avoid it like the plague, to try and show people that hondas should be as equally respected as any car. my car has a roll cage and is gutted. built b16 under the hood, nothing flashy, no stereo, a/c, heat. no chrome, no wing, no neons, shaved engine bay. and thats all. 04-05 cobras are my favorite race :)

you cant classify everyone under the same balloon.

if everyone did that your fox body mustang drivers would all have mullets and trucker caps.

ok, plenty of debate i see. but really, getting down to brass tacks...

i think the only thing that can be confidently said is that FWD is teh sux0r.

HeyLookItsCaps I admire your loyalty to honda, but one day you will see the light. A car that must be stripped to the bone etc... and it still BARELY breaks into 12's is a joke! Yes hondas can be fast, are hondas made to be fast? Just because you can strip it and throw some slicks on it and claim 12s means nothing. Try racing anything worth while from a roll and watch how fast you get spanked then top out at 120, or take it to a road race and see how you do... Please do yourself a favor and if you want to be in the 'race' scene, buy a car that was made for that kind of thing.

No disrespect meant, I just used to own a honda and sounded just like you... Until I saw the light.

Mitch

And Scucci he is correct, you shouldn't lump all imports into 'ricers' unless you are missing teeth and have a mullet because you drive a 'stang? :P

Archived