ReefCleaners.org

Off Topic: My Warcraft CharActer is for sale

Dragonette

DSC00794MediumSmall2WinCE.jpg

:o Let the leg humping begin!!! :D:wub::flower:

j/k

Dont pay us too much attention, its just how we break you in. Welcome to N-R and good luck with your sale!!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First to pm me will also get my hand drawn map to the fairy pond and detailed instructions to exit the lost woods.

xoxo

I already have the map NOOB

Zelda01Map.jpg

KTHX

wildernesstank Posted Today, 04:03 PM

who would think that a person like that would play WOW

WE are the type that dress up in the hot Night Elf costumes... but I guess you just arent into chicks in leather bikinis with bow and arrow...

(Im just kidding on the costume thing)

-Jessica AKA the infamous dragonette

and for some reason some of us still stick around :huh: lol

You like it, dont lie :D

I already have the map NOOB

Zelda01Map.jpg

KTHX

WE are the type that dress up in the hot Night Elf costumes... but I guess you just arent into chicks in leather bikinis with bow and arrow...

(Im just kidding on the costume thing)

-Jessica AKA the infamous dragonette

:lol:

LMAO! I can see everyone back pedaling after seeing your picture. Admit it though...when you take of fyour makeup and play WoW, you look like this :D

nerd-46422.jpg

LMAO! I can see everyone back pedaling after seeing your picture. Admit it though...when you take of fyour makeup and play WoW, you look like this :D

nerd-46422.jpg

DAMN IT now you know the truth..... Im a TRANSFORMER

Transformers.jpg

Ill have to rethink my whole outfit now.

DAMN IT now you know the truth..... Im a TRANSFORMER

Transformers.jpg

Ill have to rethink my whole outfit now.

You owe me a new keyboard! I just spewed coffee all over this one :lol:

Are you kidding chicks love this stuff, undivided attention from 1000+ guys who want to nothing but to get some e-love.

I for one refuse to leg hump. In fact I'm going to start a petition for the non-leg humpers.

Now on to dragonette, im a young good lookin med student. If i buy your character will you go out with me?

:D

She is right though alot of people you wouldnt think play WOW do. If any of you like MMA you might be suprised that Jens Pulver and Pat Miletich play. Dave Chappalle and the dudes in that band My Chemical Romance also play. I played for awhile but also got burnt out and sold my account. I dont look like the typical computer geek either.......I hope.

Oh and when my wife was put on bed rest she was insanely bored and the girls in her pregnancy groups all said the best thing to pass the time is to play WOW.

Are you kidding chicks love this stuff, undivided attention from 1000+ guys who want to nothing but to get some e-love.

I for one refuse to leg hump. In fact I'm going to start a petition for the non-leg humpers.

Now on to dragonette, im a young good lookin med student. If i buy your character will you go out with me?

:D

If you dont talk on the vent/teamspeak no one knows you are even a girl.

Unless you are like :

"HAI OMG ... yea Im a GURL, want naked PIX? PST for NEKKED PIX! PM me at SURFERHOTTIE7 on AOL. ....K L8ters Kiss XOXO"

Girls can be sooo 11363.gifing stupid .... I admit it.

Unless you are like :

"HAI OMG ... yea Im a GURL, want naked PIX? PST for NEKKED PIX! PM me at SURFERHOTTIE7 on AOL. ....K L8ters Kiss XOXO"

You do that so well! :haha:

What part of Florida are you from?

HeyLookItsCaps

when i played EQ, right before it fell to the multiple others that came out and ruined its monopoly, i used to run 5-6 machines and level them all together, and between me and my friends would get the best loot, and turn around and sell them on ebay, min i sold 1 for was 850, the msot expensive was 3250, its how i drove a BMW in Highschool lol.

i was addicted, but i made money, so i guess i was addicted to my work?

If you dont talk on the vent/teamspeak no one knows you are even a girl.

Unless you are like :

Girls can be sooo 11363.gifing stupid .... I admit it.

oh snap, i just got that hot night elfs AIM s/n, im totally gonna msg her dirty stuff! :lol:

You do that so well! :haha:

What part of Florida are you from?

Ive actually only been here about 5 yrs, Im from Chicago.... and Im moving BACK to Chicago in about a year. I cant handle it here

Im in St Lucie county, just north of Palm Beaches. Bought a house here during the 'boom'.

-Jess

That was hilarious. People thought I was a girl on reef central, and once on here. It was a shot to the nuts. I had to go drink a 6-pack, smoke a pack of reds, roll a gram of weed, play some football, and make out with 5 random chicks both hot and ugly to regain my man hood.

I know what you mean.

My g/f's parents live in Ft. Myers near Naples. Its so freakin hot down there right now you cant even breath. Its nice down there in the winter tho......

Knock Knock---Who's there???

FLAMEZZZZ!!!

C'mon--don't fall victim to her siren song. Just cuz she's a she doesn't mean you can't beat the e-hell outta him!!!

It still could totally be a guy--in which case you should still be flamin.

Oh -- and WELCOME

:welcome::wub:

I know what you mean.

My g/f's parents live in Ft. Myers near Naples. Its so freakin hot down there right now you cant even breath. Its nice down there in the winter tho......

Most of the population is clinically retarded.

....and its a furnace. I was washing one of the cares over the weekend and the water was making the vehicle STEAM from the heat, i couldnt even dry it as fast as it evaporated...

I also had to drain our jacuzzi for fear of having a heat stroke in it.

RED ANTS... nothing needs to be elaborated.

If you dont 'buschwhack' the yard religiously, the plants will literally engulf your home and everything you own....

Too many 80yr olds on the beach in grape-smugglers spedos

The food sucks too.

Just some random points to be considered.

HeyLookItsCaps
Im from chicago too, i think i just took the lead fellas.

HA! i laughed at work cuz of that, thanks alot, now my boss is givin me the stink-eye

Im from chicago too, i think i just took the lead fellas.

what is this honda shift to 9k stuff? do you sport a little honda or something?

Archived