Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Off Topic: My Warcraft CharActer is for sale

Dragonette

I don't know... I see more normal people driving stangs around here. And I'm 5mins outside of Nashville... if there was any place you'd expect to see a mullet and trucker's cap... it's here...

Now the Chevy drivers on the other hand...

I can see what you're saying though, but on the other hand... when you see an import who's driver wants to try to race it, a vast majority of the time it's fart pipes and decals. There are a few of them that manage to resist the urge to put the sticker, for whatever company they can think of (... the maker of their valve stem caps for example), on the side of their cars and manage to not get the whiner pipes. And thank God for 'em... because when I see the others, I about wreck from laughing at them so hard. I remember when I got my first Mustang some little ricer kid pulled up beside me at the light, rev'd their engines (weeeee..... weeeee... tsssss), then I rev'd my (BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGG g g gg ggg gg ggg gggggg) lol, they didn't even bother, and that was just my old straight 6.

Anywho, beside the point... if that 1% of import racers out there is getting all butt hurt by my generalizations, then I'll stop.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also, i brought up LeMans because it's a mixed class race, all sorts of stuff in there, GT class, prototypes, etc. RWD, AWD (no FWD cause they are inherently inferior, everyone knows that).

In the field of RWD and AWD prototypes, the AWD wins all the time. the platform is inherently superior, physics-wise.

that's all i meant.

djchristone
I remember when I got my first Mustang some little ricer kid pulled up beside me at the light, rev'd their engines (weeeee..... weeeee... tsssss), then I rev'd my (BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGG g g gg ggg gg ggg gggggg) lol, they didn't even bother, and that was just my old straight 6.

hahaha damn you i just laughed out loud in the middle of my class >.<

but yeah, i stand by my earlier statement :P no matter how much any does to a car or doesn't, if you can't corner with it, you're not much different from a ricer :P after all, isn't that what a ricer does? drive on straights only? race on straights only? :P there's no skill involved in racing on straights ;)

LoL, hmm I find that Boys wear bowties and girls ride ponys :huh: Scucci I quite agree with you about the general ricer... Unfortunately they have given imports a bad name!

As for exhaust note :P I HATE the ultra loud honda running a 3" Apexi on their 1.5l SOHC it just sounds horrible... I love the sound of a cammed V8 (My old LT1 Z28 Shook the ground with Hooker Long tubes & Dual 3" turndowns without cats) But nothing beats the sound of a RX7 with straight 3" Exhaust from the Turbo and an open wastegate.... So brutal it will make someone crap when you pass them!

hahaha damn you i just laughed out loud in the middle of my class >.<

but yeah, i stand by my earlier statement :P no matter how much any does to a car or doesn't, if you can't corner with it, you're not much different from a ricer :P after all, isn't that what a ricer does? drive on straights only? race on straights only? :Pthere's no skill involved in racing on straights ;)

Except for battling the torque steer from their mighty 180HP :P

HeyLookItsCaps
HeyLookItsCaps I admire your loyalty to honda, but one day you will see the light. A car that must be stripped to the bone etc... and it still BARELY breaks into 12's is a joke! Yes hondas can be fast, are hondas made to be fast? Just because you can strip it and throw some slicks on it and claim 12s means nothing. Try racing anything worth while from a roll and watch how fast you get spanked then top out at 120, or take it to a road race and see how you do... Please do yourself a favor and if you want to be in the 'race' scene, buy a car that was made for that kind of thing.

No disrespect meant, I just used to own a honda and sounded just like you... Until I saw the light.

Mitch

And Scucci he is correct, you shouldn't lump all imports into 'ricers' unless you are missing teeth and have a mullet because you drive a 'stang? :P

well 12s are being achieved all motor. i dont even want to get into the turbo aspect. and 120 isnt top speed for these cars. all motor, 12 second cars are hard to come by. and you have to admit that......my dream car is a lotus exige s. but thats neither here nor there. but you got to admit, bang for the buck a hatchback is the cheapest fastest car you can buy.

and ill go ahead and say that an STI or a supra has the best exhaust note.

and as far as the Apexi on SOHC goes.

thats the problem in itself, way too much flow for the single cam. a B series with a mandrel bent exhaust sounds more like a street bike than a baseball card on the tire of your bike

So about those fish tanks? Or even that WoW character?....hahahahha. The flow of conversations on this site is hilarious. It just goes and goes and the subject matter is as random as it is endless. Sometimes its even about nano-reefing.

For some reason still tuning in,

Bill

May I have everyones attention please.

It seems that the majority here thinks: hondas= ricers

I have owned my s2000 for 5 years now. Bought it in 2002. Its a 2002 Berlina Black. My first honda. In the 5 years of tracking the car, against a lot of different cars, both domestic and import. I always had other drivers come up to me and inquire about the car. I dont have any stickers, or exhaust.

I have a engine wise stock s2000 which puts out 240hp to the crank, and 215 to the rear wheels, at a roaring 9000rpm redline. I have the dyno sheets if need be. I dont like to race on the street its stupid, its dangerous, and all in all not worth it. Hence the reason I track the car.

I have raced on the street, I won't say im an angel, but thats only when a mullet sportin hick with a trucker cap blastin Tim Mcgraw in a 6 banging mustang would pull up.

(sorry, if all import drivers are ricers, than all domestic drivers are rednecks, you brought it upon yourself)

"hey derr partna whats that a hooonnddaa"

Yea, it is and its faster than your car, does better gas mileage than your car, looks better than your car, I can drop the top, and your girl wishes she was sitting in this.

To just get into the Lemans comparisons and other crap. Formula 1 cars are the fastest race cars on the planet, which dont just run in a straight line or oval. They are the most expensive and most developed race cars in the world. And yea they're RWD.

PWNAGE

**Its something about a man and his machine, and I wouldnt want to put down someone elses ride, because to be honest, when you insult a mans ride its like saying something bout his mother.**

So no one take disrespect to what I say.

Without further due heres my riced out beauty.

honda2.jpg

honda34.jpg

Clean up after a track day, notice my rear tire didn't quite survive.

honddaeer.jpg

And a meet and greet before taking off to the track, way early.

hond3.jpg

To just get into the Lemans comparisons and other crap. Formula 1 cars are the fastest race cars on the planet, which dont just run in a straight line or oval. They are the most expensive and most developed race cars in the world. And yea they're RWD.

PWNAGE

nope, no pwnage.

if you compare apples with apples, in a mixed class race, where within the same category you have the same a) power specifications (restrictor plates, etc) B) suspension specs c) aerodynamic specs etc, all cars making the same power, same downforce, same spring rates, all the same except for drivetrain layout, the AWD cars win. if in F1 you could use various layouts with the same specs otherwise, the AWDs would win there too.

Also, over the last 10 years many supercar manufacturers have switched to AWD - Porsche, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Ferrari's next supercar. It's for a reason, and they're not trying to make their cars worse. Pick up a copy of Racecar Engineering, it's the new rage. Well, a 10 year-old rage at least...

and S2000s are slow. the gearing's too long n00b, as it is on all hondas.

anyhow, i guess we should stop the hijack at this point, it's getting ridiculous, aside from myself, the people in the car part of the conversation have no clue (someone claiming their Caddy would keep up with an S2000 in turns? lol. maybe i misread). i think people are getting a little carried away with posting their own cars, double-posts, etc. A minor diversion in a classified ad is ok, but this is getting ridiculous.

feel free to post a RWD vs FWD vs AWD thread in the lounge, if you like. there's already a tuner thread...

OK BACK TO WARCRAFT CHARACTER. IS SHE HAWT?

djchristone
(someone claiming their Caddy would keep up with an S2000 in turns? lol. maybe i misread).

lol no you didn't misread. of the three s2ks i've raced, only two of them attempted to corner. none could keep up with me. mind you, these aren't all slow and long turns. try and follow me through a right turn and you'll see what i mean ;) even a left turn at that ;) very few people learn to actually turn/corner/drift, whatever you want to call it. a lot of street racing is just racing down a long, straight stretch of street which i think is retarded. there's absolutely no skill involved. it's why ricers become ricers ;)

you guys are all posting pictures of your car.....

well top this.

look_how_cute.jpg

This is my 68 vw bug. LOL It doesnt look like this now because it has no windows, interior,

headliner, or carpet. But I will get it redone some day...

If it is an ugly contest..........................

A-5.jpg

I WIN!!!!! :haha::haha::haha:

This is the worst thread ever. Why is it even on here?

Why are you posting then?

I think people are having a JOLLY GOOD TIME

dragonette knows how to get a party started.

KTHX

Jessica.

whofeelsitknowsit

KTHX

Jessica.

I think you should start a new thread here.

Yup. Role-playing games and ricers. Cool party.

HeyLookItsCaps
I think you should start a new thread here.

Yup. Role-playing games and ricers. Cool party.

your avatar is a perfect match for how much you whine and cry.

:lol:

have a nice day

whofeelsitknowsit
have you ever seen the character on family guy that you have as your avatar? a whiney cry baby

Oh, ok. Sorry, I misunderstood you. Anywho, I didn't think I was whining, and I didn't realize I was crying. Sometimes I just get so emotional on the inside... I just get carried away.

So, I'm gonna stop paying attention to this thread because it is annoying the heck out of me. Somebody please buy this video game character already!!!

nope, no pwnage.

if you compare apples with apples, in a mixed class race, where within the same category you have the same a) power specifications (restrictor plates, etc) B) suspension specs c) aerodynamic specs etc, all cars making the same power, same downforce, same spring rates, all the same except for drivetrain layout, the AWD cars win. if in F1 you could use various layouts with the same specs otherwise, the AWDs would win there too.

Also, over the last 10 years many supercar manufacturers have switched to AWD - Porsche, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Ferrari's next supercar. It's for a reason, and they're not trying to make their cars worse. Pick up a copy of Racecar Engineering, it's the new rage. Well, a 10 year-old rage at least...

and S2000s are slow. the gearing's too long n00b, as it is on all hondas.

anyhow, i guess we should stop the hijack at this point, it's getting ridiculous, aside from myself, the people in the car part of the conversation have no clue (someone claiming their Caddy would keep up with an S2000 in turns? lol. maybe i misread). i think people are getting a little carried away with posting their own cars, double-posts, etc. A minor diversion in a classified ad is ok, but this is getting ridiculous.

feel free to post a RWD vs FWD vs AWD thread in the lounge, if you like. there's already a tuner thread...

OK BACK TO WARCRAFT CHARACTER. IS SHE HAWT?

Gearing is too long? runs a 4:10 stock. Since when was that long. How much do you even know about the s2000 ? And AWD is the heaviest of all layouts. Push vs. Pull. Push wins. I really want to see why u think that F1 runs rwd instead of awd. I base my opinion on the fastest cars in the world.

whatever n00b.

lol no you didn't misread. of the three s2ks i've raced, only two of them attempted to corner. none could keep up with me. mind you, these aren't all slow and long turns. try and follow me through a right turn and you'll see what i mean ;) even a left turn at that ;) very few people learn to actually turn/corner/drift, whatever you want to call it. a lot of street racing is just racing down a long, straight stretch of street which i think is retarded. there's absolutely no skill involved. it's why ricers become ricers ;)

see, even a 2-ton caddy outhandles an s2k lol.

n00b.

um i guess, but this is getting to be too "GOOD" for the regular forums. i might have to move this to the lounge, and if that happens... well. not good. not for you, not for the n00bs, not for... well actually good for the screaming rabble in the pit. lol.

Archived