Coral Vue Hydros

Off Topic: My Warcraft CharActer is for sale

Dragonette

HeyLookItsCaps

woah woah WOAH.

dont start the honda bashing, much like WoW, if you havent experienced a REAL honda, dont bash.

cars are my other obsession, and my Honda is no exception.

its awesome to build a car from the ground up that makes old guys in vettes lose their toupee when you go by em

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
woah woah WOAH.

dont start the honda bashing, much like WoW, if you havent experienced a REAL honda, dont bash.

cars are my other obsession, and my Honda is no exception.

its awesome to build a car from the ground up that makes old guys in vettes lose their toupee when you go by em

Not bashing! I was just wondering b/c we recently bought a little roadwagon( nissan 350z) and my BF has been getting into the car stuff more and more so Im trying to soak it in.

Its a cute car, the 350z... but I prefer big bad SUVs.

edit: heres the soapbox on wheels

DSC00947Small.jpg

HeyLookItsCaps

oh no! dont drive a street tank! the 350z is a nice car indeed, and pretty quick out of the box.

sorry for the insta-defense. the general populace thinks hondas are total POS, and for the most part *whispers* "they are". but for the people who shy away from bodykits custom paint and flashy lights, theyre actually a hell of alot of fun. my honda redlines at 9000, and has 180 wheel hp, doesnt sound like much, but the car only weighs 2000 lbs with me in it, runs a solid 12 scond 1/4 mile. which is fast for me. sorry if i overloaded you. lol i do love hondas tho

BF eh.... so it looks like another competitor has been thrown into the field.

s2000>350z

Comeon sweetheart its math.

HeyLookItsCaps

BTW my honda is a 1990 2 door hatchback, which is square, and i also drive a scion XB on air suspension, so i wouldnt call your BFs ride a soapbox on wheels, that award goes to me

oh no! dont drive a street tank! the 350z is a nice car indeed, and pretty quick out of the box.

sorry for the insta-defense. the general populace thinks hondas are total POS, and for the most part *whispers* "they are". but for the people who shy away from bodykits custom paint and flashy lights, theyre actually a hell of alot of fun. my honda redlines at 9000, and has 180 wheel hp, doesnt sound like much, but the car only weighs 2000 lbs with me in it, runs a solid 12 scond 1/4 mile. which is fast for me. sorry if i overloaded you. lol i do love hondas tho

Its all good,

I prefer our OTHER nissan.... the xterra. Thats my 'hot' ride... everything STOCK. Oh yeah baby

BF eh.... so it looks like another competitor has been thrown into the field.

s2000>350z

Comeon sweetheart its math.

lol

HeyLookItsCaps
s2000>350z

any mods? hardtop?!!? SPOON HARDTOP?!?! *tightest one for the s2k*

my rides....

gayasswhitecar3.jpg

gayasswhitecar.jpg

i have gold rota track-rs now

IMG_0100Medium.jpg

IMG_0082Medium.jpg

IMG_0118Medium.jpg

I have a mugen hardtop fund started. If you want to donate let me know. Med school is expensive so i've got some suspension work done, and stickier tires. I track to get my fix for speed so thats what the car is used for. My daily drive is a montero.

Heres my sig from an s2000 forum.

siggg.jpg

monty1212212.jpg

I'll post some better picks from the comp at home. I hope this helps sell her character.

Im so nice.

I'll post some better picks from the comp at home. I hope this helps sell her character.

Im so nice.

Free Bumps......She is getting alot of them... :D

HeyLookItsCaps

currently there is no room in the corporations budget to fund outside petitions, efforts are being made daily to gain profits for all petitions but the higher priority ones must coem first

:lol:

do any of you guys play forza motorsport 2?

we just got that game for out xbox360 and we play it on xboxlive sometimes.

The cars are fun to 'mod'

THERE!! She has a BF---now get back to it!!

LOL! What is that some kind of "character"???? :D

sig 'em--sig 'em

Im with Mvite on this one. Can we please start bashing him/her. I heard a rumor that she goes to school 140 hrs a week and wants a free setup and corals.

Im with Mvite on this one. Can we please start bashing him/her. I heard a rumor that she goes to school 140 hrs a week and wants a free setup and corals.

Just when I thought that thread was completely dead...someone has to bring it back lol...I might have to give it another bump! If its still on here???

My level 71 jewmaster rules he would totaly own your craptacular lvl 73, he has boots of escaping +10, cloak of invisiblity +13, +43 vs. Cold, +51 vs.GHA (green hair algae), IDK my friends are all addicted to WoW...I'm the only one who doesn't play out of all of my friends. They have their own language...then I start saying stuff like this and they love it!?!? Oh well maybe one of them would be interested in your character, I'll find their guild info and ask them for ya.

do any of you guys play forza motorsport 2?

we just got that game for out xbox360 and we play it on xboxlive sometimes.

The cars are fun to 'mod'

I play it on live, let me know when your alone. :D

j/k

gamer tag: Daman Dash

incase u ever want to see what the back end of an s2000 looks like. :happy:

Just when I thought that thread was completely dead...someone has to bring it back lol...I might have to give it another bump! If its still on here???

My level 71 jewmaster rules he would totaly own your craptacular lvl 73, he has boots of escaping +10, cloak of invisiblity +13, +43 vs. Cold, +51 vs.GHA (green hair algae), IDK my friends are all addicted to WoW...I'm the only one who doesn't play out of all of my friends. They have their own language...then I start saying stuff like this and they love it!?!? Oh well maybe one of them would be interested in your character, I'll find their guild info and ask them for ya.

Will the real Jenkins please stand up?

People that play warcraft esp..WOW HAVE TO MUCH TIME!!! END OF STORY!! Put this crap on ebay...xbox live is where its at :)

Archived