HeyLookItsCaps

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0009-1.jpg

got an awesome shot of my Goby

him normal....

IMG_0022-1.jpg

him ####ed at the wrasse...

IMG_0021.jpg

and i got these 3 rics for 30 bucks....!

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0006-3.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

Sweet pics bud....when did you get the sixline? They are some great fish for sure and mine had great personality. He got too full of pis* and vinegar for my 55 gallon tank and started harassing the clowns too much for my liking.

Great deal on the rics. They are Ricordea Yuma for sure. Let me know if they every split and we can possibly trade. I'll send you a frag of my Ricordea Florida when it splits as well.

Nice update.

eeek too many fish. I think the "brain" looking coral is a candycane. Also that large snail looks like a mexican turbo. You better keep up with youre waterchanges because that is quite a bioload you have got there.

^^^That's a lot of work! But not too bad with only one tank...

Love the goby pics! Lots of personality. (Fishality?)

And all the others, too, esp. the yumas.

--Diane

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man...had to do some digging to find this thread. I saw that you said you got a Sunpod....CONGRATS!!! How is acclimation coming along and do you have any pics of the setup with it running?

Just wanted to see how things were doing in your slice of the reef....

HeyLookItsCaps

so i wake up this morning to look at my new crocea clam, and i cant find Mr. Stupid. *my Chromis* so i look on the floor, since i just recently went open top. nothin, so i go to clean my filters, and there he is, laying in the second chamber....but luckily he had water pouring over his gils, so he was alive, i just tossed him back in and hes breathing real heavy and is real weak. I think he might make it tho. do you guys think hell pull thru?!

HeyLookItsCaps

i got pics!

so what happens when your power goes out for 24 hours?

you run your tank off your car!

Picture006.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture007.jpgthats the lady by the way...

Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture013.jpg

and this is with no flash

Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

and now onto the tank!

Picture048.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture040.jpg

forgive the crappy pics, this new light has a totally different effect on my camera and i still havent quite figured it out.

and just 1 good ol FTS. sorry for crappy quality again :/

Picture036.jpg

First off, sorry to hear about the chromis...sounds like he was an awesome addition to the tank.

Great job on keeping the tank going during the power outage....I betcha that was hilarious to the people walking by your door and car :)

Tank looks awesome....how long ago did you get the plate and the crocea clam? Everything looks nice and healthy in the tank and looks like everything is sucking up the new light.

Great job bud.

HeyLookItsCaps

i couldnt leave reefapalooza empty handed.....so i saw the plate coral and nabbed it for 15 bucks. and i thought about getting a clam there too, but at that point i didnt have the light....but now that i have the lighting i shot down and bought it. im gonna mess with my camera today and see if i can get it any better

HeyLookItsCaps

well my clown jumped today too....while i was at the fish store buying water. hes a goner. my tank never gets over 80 degrees, why are they jumping?

Archived