SaltCritters.com

Chucktown BC 29 Mixed Reef

divecj5

I am going to be getting some zoas, a montipora, and birdsnest coral next Wednesday so i can FINALLY get some color going into this thing.

Man, saving and paying things for a wedding is putting a damper on my coral spending for the time being :)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeyLookItsCaps

sweet, you interested in any xenia, zoas, *hopefully* micromussa, frogspawn? im gonna have a ton of it, my tank is so much happier now haha

I would definitely be interested in zoas and micros if/when you have them. I am getting some zoas and SPS on Wednesday so I'll post some pics of what I'll have then.

I saw some sneak peak pics of your tank on your Myspace page....I'll have to add you as a friend.

Hey diggman....you just need to go to the Edit Signature part and then for mine it's:

-- url=http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=125328&st=0&gopid=1215044entry1215044]BioCube 29[/url] --

Just put the URL of the first page of your thread instead of mine and you can put any text you want as well after the ] . Mine is Biocube 29. Also add a "[" before the url.... I had to leave it off otherwise it would just put the link there.

Let me know if that explains it.

Adam

Hmmm...I would make sure that you have it copied and pasted somewhere before you try this, but I would just try and delete the part of the code that is the part that you're seeing.

Companies usually stick some extra code in there to advertise where you got it. I would try that and see if it works.

Adam

thats what i was just doing... and yup it did work..... ok where do you get the URL for page 1 so i can paste it into my signature

Just go to the first page of your thread and then just copy the URL from the address bar....just like you would for say another website.

dive i tried what you said, from what i understood,, and it didnt work... the whole link keeps coming up on the sig.. instead of just Diggman's BC29

That's pretty weird. Let me take a look at your thread and see if there is some way that I can send you the text that you would need to put.....

I hear ya man. I wanted to hold out til I got my frags today but surprise, USPS botched up the shipment so now the frags will probably be cooked when I get them tomorrow. How can they mess up shipping from North Carolina to South Carolina. Seriously.

At least it was insured so shipping will be out of their pocket.

Hopefully I will have something to take pics of this weekend.

I actually have experience a pretty low amount of evaporation with the halides. The ATO sterilite container that I have the water in is hold about 3 gallons and that easily lasts a week if not more. I never let it get that low so I just add a jug or two of water when I take a look down there.

It's overall been working great with the ATO and it's just one less thing I need to worry about. It was always a little hard to keep things topped off in the tank otherwise.

Package never showed up yesterday from USPS so we'll see if it comes today. Can't afford to take another day off so I'm sure I will be receiving a box full of smelling goodness this afternoon if it comes at all.

Finally got the package of frags in today and although I'll talk more about the seller tomorrow (nothing but awesome things to say), things actually turned out great and survived due to great packaging with Kordon breather bags. Couldn't be happier right now and they are all looking pretty much 100%. I'm going to post a bunch of pics tomorrow morning so stay tuned :)

I feel the SPS bug biting on me now :)

awsome!! cant wait to see some pics.. hey dive do you have a chiller?? whats your temps?? im seriously thinkin of getting MH...

I'm loading up the pics now. I don't have a chiller and honestly don't see a need for one right now. With the two fan unit that I have blowing slightly at the surface and toward the front, my max temp is around 78.8 or there abouts and that's after the MH has been running for about 8 hours :)

Archived