Coral Vue Hydros

20G Nano

limestro

Yay, I finally found a tank. Trimless, diamond edge. After the move to a new place, I am finally back into reefing. Hopefully, this is start of something new. I'm still looking for a stand for this bad boy, most likely I'll have to build one myself. More pics to come.

step1_001.jpg

step1_002.jpg

New pictures tomorrow once I'm done painting the back.

Deleted User 7

I can garauntee it's the start of somethin' new. Hopefully it's the start of something awesome! Looks good!

I can garauntee it's the start of somethin' new. Hopefully it's the start of something awesome! Looks good!

Dr. Daggett,

Thanks for the reply, I'll keep you guys posted. Here is what my previous tank used to look like a few months before the move.

1150567303-rightSide60G.jpg

~Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished painting it black, I know it took a while. Also added some plumbing. Here are some pictures.

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

Okay I'm still debating on weather to paint the bottom black or dark grey. I'm also debating on a standard Moore stand just to keep things clean and flush and time with me is an issue. Here is an idea of what I am thinking off, http://www.customaquatic.com/customaquatic...Q-MC26S-30H-LAM. Comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

~Mike

are you going BB? and what size is your drain? it looks alittle small

Matty1124,

Yeah I'm planning to go BB with this nano. As for the size of the drain, its about an 1.5". I haven't added the duro standpipe in the back yet.

Archived