Cultivated Reef

Ricordea?

coolwaters

coolwaters

iv been w8ing over a month to get my hands on some ricordeas...and it seems that my LFS isnt getting shipments of thos anytime soon...

i found another place that sells them but they only have orange and green....the orange ones were like $35...i was like WFT less then 3/4" big too...

my uncle told me about a pet warehouse in San Fransisco that has just about everything...since its over 30 miles away i'll have to be lucky...

i was thinking about buying it online but $25-40 for shipping just ruined it....

Where did you people get your ricordeas?

since u mentioned sf im assuming u live in the bay area.. where at, im in richmond. if i know where u at i can direct u somewhere closer.

eklikewhoa

Find some on the forums or local clubs/members....Here where I am at a $35 orange ric/yuma is about the size of a redbull top along with some smaller babies.

If you go to SF, you can check out many different stores at once. I think Aquatic Central has ricordeas for $25 each or 2/$40. I guess that's not the best price, but that was the last place I went to.

i just got my ricordea today...its green.

and the dealer thought it was splitting into 2 pieces but if u look closer its actually 4 lol. i got it for $25 which was pretty bad since before it was about $12. but i didnt really care...

for the ricordea at sea life...its a really good deal and everything but im on the other side of the US...its going to take about 3 days for it to come here...dont think any coral and survive that...

chrisdamage

I just picked up a bunch of new shrooms at Rob's Reef yesterday... his store is like 30 minutes from me... $15 a head Rics... I picked up 3 nice sized orange ones and he threw in a tiny tiny baby Ricordea that was like Orange, Blue, and Green... His shrooms are $15 a head for Ricordeas, $8 bucks a head for every other kind of shroom... and like $25 and up for yumas

www.robsreef.com

i just got my ricordea today...its green.

and the dealer thought it was splitting into 2 pieces but if u look closer its actually 4 lol. i got it for $25 which was pretty bad since before it was about $12. but i didnt really care...

for the ricordea at sea life...its a really good deal and everything but im on the other side of the US...its going to take about 3 days for it to come here...dont think any coral and survive that...

yes they will be fine.

USPS screwed up shipping my rics from them and it took 5 days! That was shipping in state! They pack so well they all made it.

chrisdamage

I just bought 2 new beautiful yumas today for only $20 bucks! what a steal... they are each about 1" in diameter with Orange/Purple/Pink with green mouths... I am stoked! The dude was a new worker at my LFS and the manager had left for lunch... they had just got them in and they weren't priced yet... He thought they were just regular ole shrooms! What luck!

I just bought 2 new beautiful yumas today for only $20 bucks! what a steal... they are each about 1" in diameter with Orange/Purple/Pink with green mouths... I am stoked! The dude was a new worker at my LFS and the manager had left for lunch... they had just got them in and they weren't priced yet... He thought they were just regular ole shrooms! What luck!

lol

Normally I'd say that was dirty... but he really shouldn't be working there if he doesn't know what he's even selling. I probably would have done the same thing though if given the chance... :P

yes they will be fine.

USPS screwed up shipping my rics from them and it took 5 days! That was shipping in state! They pack so well they all made it.

wow 5 days must be a record...

and $20 for 2 yumas...i can barely find one for $30...

Archived