SaltCritters.com

Bristle worm stories!

theboy16

Well tonight I walk in the front door after work set my stuff down and hear my partner yell "WHAT THE F&*% IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and pointing to a peice of rock in my new nanocube 12dx. I come running into the living room expecting the worst but it turned out to be a 3" bristle worm crawling around glowing blue under the moonlights. I laughed my butt off. I was kinda happy to see ONE.

What is even funnier is that he got ####ed one I bought a peppermint shrimp to eat the aispatia. "why did ya do that those things were cool and they were spreading"

Oh what he has to learn :lol:

glennr1978
Well tonight I walk in the front door after work set my stuff down and hear my partner yell "WHAT THE F&*% IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and pointing to a peice of rock in my new nanocube 12dx. I come running into the living room expecting the worst but it turned out to be a 3" bristle worm crawling around glowing blue under the moonlights. I laughed my butt off. I was kinda happy to see ONE.

What is even funnier is that he got ####ed one I bought a peppermint shrimp to eat the aispatia. "why did ya do that those things were cool and they were spreading"

Oh what he has to learn :lol:

I saw one in my tank last night that was probably about 10" long.

Ya like I said I'm glad I only saw one. I know they're good and what not, but its only a 12gl nc. It looked cooler than s*&t glowing neon blue

1. :welcome:

2. I agree--bristle worms are very cool. You should hope you DO have more of them (and you probably do). Great members of the clean-up crew.

--Diane

I used to have loads in my 13G until I got true maited pair of coral banded shrimp :huh: Shrimps are cool to watch though so I'm not really that bothered! :D

Archived