adin feedback

adinsxq

• 1 month later...

Holy crap!

Joe Maumaugh gave head to 7---I mean gave birth to 7 heads??!!

You are treating Joe Maumaugh very nicely obviously--Great job.

Bubble algae gives me nightmares!!!!

Holy crap!

Joe Maumaugh gave head to 7---I mean gave birth to 7 heads??!!

You are treating Joe Maumaugh very nicely obviously--Great job.

Bubble algae gives me nightmares!!!!

Mark I am going to get something but since you brought it up. I love the Acan and now I have bubble algae on its rock. :)

Mark I am going to get something but since you brought it up. I love the Acan and now I have bubble algae on its rock. :)

Wait til you see the micros I am uploading to the site tonight. I have been looking at all of them growing and IT'S TIME TO MOVE EM OUT!!

THAT"S RIGHT-- AT CRAZY MARKIE'S MICRO MART WE ARE MARKING MICROS FOR something that starts with an M....

For the BA-I frikkin hate that stuff---and it was partially responsible for me re-setting the system.

You can take the whole piece out of water--For like 5-10 minutes no sweat--but take the piece out of water and try to remove the balls with a toothpick or something. If you can't squeeze them with a paper towel and rinse the piece off in some fresh SW in a small bowl or something.

I HATE THE STUFF.

I know I'm a self-admitted ROOKIE, but when I was last talking to Julian Sprung, he said "just grab it with your tweezers (I use a hemostat) and pull it off. As long as it's not in reproduction stage it will be as tough as can be." I did just that with my one piece without even lifting the rock out of the tank and it came right off. It felt just about as tough as a BB.

I don't suggest everyone be as insane as me, as to leaving it in the tank for this practice, but it was really tough stuff. I got the bubble to the sink and gave it a squeeze. It took a pretty good pressure before it popped (in the safety of the Kitchen sink).

Mitch

(BTW: I really did get this from Julian, and he was speaker at a conference, I don't hang wit da big dogs.... B) )

fraggle rockette
then... and now photo!

4m1zrs9.jpg

joe's got a family now!

:o OMG. reef crack? :huh:

oh yeah, and poop.jpg.w300h286.jpg;)

• 2 weeks later...
shave... duh. thanks!

Its looking really good with those lights though man!

You can also re-mount it if you want. You can dremel underneath it---leaving it on somewhat of an island that you can glue to a new plug. New polyps will adhere to the cut sides of the old plug---I think the boys call it "staging".

• 1 month later...

Archived