Innovative Marine Aquariums

Update on my Bio 29

Obi Juan kenobi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are those black spots on your clown? Looks like your xenia is going nuts. I'm thinking about trying to move some of mine to the back wall.

Cool tank!

Obi Juan kenobi

Dood the black spots on the clown are because the dumb dumb wont stay away from my Torch.

Pickle Im just using the one it came with 402 somthing or other if you really need to know let me know and I'll dig up the paperwork.

I bought one used without the pump - Going to set it up next week and thought that something small should do the trick .... I don't think I'd need too much through it.

Obi Juan kenobi
I bought one used without the pump - Going to set it up next week and thought that something small should do the trick .... I don't think I'd need too much through it.

The flow through my fuge is minimal so you should be good to go.

• 2 weeks later...
The flow through my fuge is minimal so you should be good to go.

Nice setup up!!! Is that the aquafuge 2 MD? Do you have to run a chiller with that 150 MH? What is your room temp and what is the tank temp normally running? Awsome setup, I think CPR makes some wonderful stuff, I am leaning towards getting that aquafuge 2 MD also, I might even get their refugium light.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good....congrats on the 9 month mark!!! It looks like everything is nice and healthy in there and growing well. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived