Coral Vue Hydros

Update on my Bio 29

Obi Juan kenobi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes in the first pic take a turkey baster to the mushrooms to the the sediment off of them. Lookin good keep up with the posts so we can see how it is progressing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally agree about the rock....talk about LIVE rock. Sweet scaping as well with tons of great spots for corals. Another awesome looking BC!!!!

Obi Juan kenobi

Thanks for the comments. When I got my rock it was ugly! You couldnt see any coraline at all! Soon as my CUC got in there it started cleaning it and BAM tons of purple!!! The coraline is doing so well thats it starting to cover my lower intake vent and Ive only been going for a month and a half. :D Thanks again for the words of encouragement!!!!

Obi Juan kenobi

I picked up a pair of clowns from my LFS and some more palys and zoas from ultimate frags. I had picked up a FS with 4 heads so i decided to cut it up to 2 a piece.I also got a blue shroom and a yuma from ultimate frags.4u9182q.jpg6f4qm8j.jpg628dkih.jpg4y87jth.jpg52p9ev4.jpg5zf08z8.jpg6cpzqbk.jpg63rxpmx.jpg67o7axx.jpg

Obi Juan kenobi

Well finally ordered my 4.36 upgrade today! :haha: I was wondering for those of you that already have the, how do you like it and what combo of lights did you go with?

i love mine, corals love it!! much nicer overall color to the tank .. i went with another actinic and 50/50 w/ var. volt adapter.

o and your tanks lookin sweet dude, keep it up.

Congrats on the upgrade....tank is look awesome. Looks like the corals are loving the new lights :)

Those shrooms in the back are awesome....freaking huge :)

Obi Juan kenobi
Nice I got a 10k and another actinic. I think it might be too blue though. I am going to get a 50-50 and see what the difference is.

Let me know how that turns out with some pics please.

Archived