Innovative Marine Aquariums

*** PetSolutions.com ***

adinsxq

Petsolutions.com is AWESOME! I bought a BC29 about 2 months ago from them & about a moth later the back of the tank cracked. I called them & got absolutely no hassles. Within 3 business days I had a brand new tank, no shipping charges, no return of the cracked tank needed. I will definately buy again! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! :D

I too have had a good experience. I ordered a Biocube 14g and received it in excellent condition and quickly. Not to mention for a good price on the tank and shipping. I will buy from them again.

My first marine supplies came from petsolutions. And, i can say their prices are great and their policy on returns are amazing: they allow you to return your item for a full refund in a 60 day period. Which i took advantage of, and it worked out great.

Yet, their free shipping was another factor of me ordering from them,

so A+ Petsolutions

• 2 weeks later...

I too have nothing but great words for these people. Ordered dry goods and live without any problems.

My most recent was a live order I placed at 4am on Tuesday morning, it arrived Wednesday (today) at 10am. They were out of stock on yellow polyps so of course they did not charge me for that but as an extra they lowered my shipping from 29.99 to 19.99. awesome for a 5 bag styro box from CA to TN.

My hector goby arrived DOA :( but one fast phone call and bam I had that credit as well.

Couldn't ask for better service than that I feel.

The Propagator

I order from them all the time. ( they are here in Ohio but don't offer local pick up).

Great folks so far. ( over probably 40 separate transactions or so over the years)

• 1 month later...

I recommended Pet Solutions to a friend wanting to buy a quantity of corals recently. The first order arrived, and was not her order! Two boxes had been mixed up and someone else got her huge coral order. Pet Solutions let her keep the mistaken order (not all bad, included snails and a six line wrasse which she's been wanting to get but hadn't yet, all doing great!). They sent the order again and this time it took two days to arrive (not PS fault) AND the order was shipped without any insulation at all!! Huge error, cannot even imagine how that could happen! Of course two days shipping to Las Vegas with no insulation at all to protect the animals from temps and nearly everything died, some were DOA, the rest quickly followed, sadly not surprising. But Pet Solutions has refunded part of her money and given her credit as well, they have been awesome for that. Will try again!

JSlamka5685

This company is great. PS is where I got all my LR from and I will say it wasn't covered in life but, it was far from barren. I did not have any aiptasia issues either. All my live orders came through great. It seems to me that the first few bad stories were the select cases that every business experiences, not a judgment of the business practices as a whole.

Archived