SaltCritters.com

*** AtlantisAquarium.net ***

adinsxq

Have you experienced AtlantisAquarium.net?

Share with us!

atlantisaquarium.gif

Mention Nano-Reef.com when placing your order!!

I went there the other day!

I got some snails from there and a couple pieces of Live Rock.

They are in the middle of a move, so their shop is kinda messy.

I love the clown fish in the tank to your left when you first walk in.

It's black and white with just the nose is orange.. pretty cute.

Real helpful! Im gonna be going there more often because I think it's one of the closer fish stores that actually know what they're doing!

• 2 weeks later...

FANTASTIC STUFF! They have things I've never seen anywhere else. I've purchased from Joleen and Mingwei a number of times and have never been disappointed. They always ship exactly when you ask them to--no excuses. Lots of water in the bags. They post their new items early Tuesday morning and you have to be fast to get the very best. My favorite vendor.

• 9 months later...

I LOVE Atlantis Aquarium, they have a wide variety of corals, decent prices, and the staff is nice both on the phone and in person.

I LOVE Atlantis Aquarium, they have a wide variety of corals, decent prices, and the staff is nice both on the phone and in person.

Atlantis is not cheap ... but you sure get healthy corals from them ... so I rather pay the premium ... ;)

• 5 months later...

ATLANTIS ROCKS!!

They called...twice...to let me know how my order was going cause one of the nems was looking a little funky. They called again right after the package arrived to check on the nem. Everything was packaged perfectly. Nems were attached within minutes in my tank, all the zoas were open and happy in the bag. No pests like some other places I've gotten stuff from. One frag was easily 3-4x the number of polyps I expected to get, and everything was EXTREMELY well priced with their weekend discount offers.

Well worth the premium price tags for the oustanding service and quality - easily the best customer service I've had of any online store.

• 3 months later...

Just received my order today from them. Fedex delivered my package a day late. Luckily Atlantis had included three 30hr heat packs and the corals made it through another night. All corals look great and Atlantis emailed several times yesterday and today checking the status of them.

Just received my order today from them. Fedex delivered my package a day late. Luckily Atlantis had included three 30hr heat packs and the corals made it through another night. All corals look great and Atlantis emailed several times yesterday and today checking the status of them.

That's impressive - will keep them in mind.

Great place. Have a 75$$$ gift certificate to blow there soon.

The ONLY thing that they do that I would improve is package the corals right before they go to be delivered. They package most orders up in the morning. I mean, they give you the GOOD heat packs so it's really not much of an issue.

They are a truly great company with top notch stuff and they have a lot of specials as well.

I love their product.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd just add on as well. I just made my first purchase from them. I only ordered two items, but then came in in great shape, very well packed, and water still at ~80F. Everything looks good and I'm very happy with what I got.

Archived