Coral Vue Hydros

My BioCube 29 Set Up

roushinator

Love the tank, it is looking great. I have almost finished my HQI upgrade for my BC29 and will hopefuly have it up and running soon.

I have a question. I am in the process of looking at the Koralia pumps. In the BC29, are you happy with the Koralia 1? I am debating between theKoralia 1 and the Koralia 2.

If I may make a suggestion; I would go with 1 or 2 Koralia 1(s) instead of the Koralia 2. The K2 is a lot larger. I have one in my 55 gallon FOWLR. It has great flow, but is substantially larger than the K1, plus it will add more heat to your tank. I have a BC29 with stock pump (took out the 90 degree elbow at the return and has increased flow a bit) and a Koralia nano and it has good flow IMHO.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah been real busy. I was sick, then there was a house fire, my grandfather is in hospice now, etc...

Oh and my other hobby has been keeping me busy. First my heater core in my mustang went out and as a result of it overheating I blew a head gasket.

DSC01961.jpg

Yes i had to remove the entire dash to fix that.

DSC02320.jpg

Here is basically where i am at except i got both heads off.

DSC02420.jpg

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I use to have a '95 Mustang GT. It looked very much like yours with the ground effects, but it was all black. It was a fun car.

I like those pale green ones towards the back. Take a look at my 20H in my sig and let me know if you want any frags. :)

Yeah i got plenty of those. I will check out your tank and let you know. Thanks.

Here is a video of some shake down passes back in June.

I was in MM&FF a few years back too.

Nice. I have not taken mine to the track. I have had it dynoed. It put out 285 rwhp i was hoping for more but it is a nice improvement of the stock 180rwhp. It is still a NA car.

I some new lights today. 3-50/50 and 1 Actnic. My old bulbs were 1 actnic, 2-10k and 1-50/50. I like the new look. Here are some pics.

3ebe8163.jpg

9059ae73.jpg

5290225b.jpg

a4eb9cd1.jpg

a5195f16.jpg

b83fb7ac.jpg

613e226c.jpg

ca84e631.jpg

89db1566.jpg

Picture of my Goby and his friend...

2ee4b0e2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Got some new stuff this past week....

Got a LM Blennie He was suppose to take care of my Alge patch i have on the back wall of my tank. But he ignores it. He prefers Mysis

18132c94.jpg

I dont know what these are called (yellow guys)....

b7c94a4b.jpg

I got this today...

0ec63bb6.jpg

• 4 months later...

DUDE SWEET TANK!!! Got some crazy zoo growth! I see you upgraded ur lighting! How do u like it? Pro/cons? likes/dislikes. Thinkin about upgrading mine. But awesome tank. keep up the good work. but let me know on that light upgrade.

• 6 months later...

Archived