inTank Media Baskets

My BioCube 29 Set Up

roushinator

The nem's color is looking fantastic, must have just been a funny photo before.

Do your perc's host that beast? Must be cool to watch it swaying in the flow.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank looks awesome man. Other than the little bit of brown algae on the sand, everything looks incredibly happy and healthy. How have the acans been doing for you? Have you noticed any new growth yet?

Tank looks awesome man. Other than the little bit of brown algae on the sand, everything looks incredibly happy and healthy. How have the acans been doing for you? Have you noticed any new growth yet?

Yeah. The acans are growing good. They are overlapping the stone that they are on. I will have to find something good to attach them too. I am working on the brown algae (water change today and maybe a few more guys on the CUC). The ZOA growth is great. I still have to post up pics of my other BC29.

Yeah if you can direct a little more flow to the front of the tank that gets to the bottom it will help with the brown diatoms (That is what I think it is) on the sand.

I love six line wrasses. Such a cool looking fish. Keep an eye on him though, have heard others speak to the fact that theirs become aggressive over time.

Agree with a video if you can get it. Would also love to see the nem waving in the breeze.

sweet vid. I like how the clown dove right into the nem with a morsel.

Guess I'll have to put up a vid of my tank now that you have set the bar.

Looking good!

That RBTA is telling the 2 clowns, "Feed me flesh master!" He looks awsome! Did you use the nano tuners upgrade for that 70w MH? I am thinking about doing that too, but I am worried about the increase in temperature.

ZOMG RUN!!!!! THAT THING IS GONNA EAT US ALL!!!!!!!!!

That is what I think when I look at a picture of your tank. It looks badass! Really badass. But I would ahve nightmares of it crawling of the tank and eating my brain through my nose.

Cheers, I didnt think it would grow so quick in a tank "so small". But what do I know. From the looks of it, I think it might be "thriving" not just surviving. But the color does look a bit washed out. Just a bit.

Did you use the nano tuners upgrade for that 70w MH? I am thinking about doing that too, but I am worried about the increase in temperature.

I dont have the MH upgrade. I have the 144w PC upgrade. I have no temperature problems.

• 2 months later...

Looking good man.....nice and healthy. Any new additions? I know that my tank has been a little stagnant lately with not a whole lot of new stuff. Kind of comes and goes with money :)

• 2 months later...

Been out for a while but my tank is doing good. Here are my new friends....(need a beter lens)..

Yellow Pistol and his buddy...

_DSC0055.jpg

Random shot of my zoa growth...

_DSC0056.jpg

Hey bud...long time no see on here. I took somewhat of a hiatus as well but back in action on here and trying to keep things updated.

Things look like they've been going great in your tank. Loving all the growth on those eagle eyes. Looks like it might be time for some fragging.

Hey bud...long time no see on here. I took somewhat of a hiatus as well but back in action on here and trying to keep things updated.

Things look like they've been going great in your tank. Loving all the growth on those eagle eyes. Looks like it might be time for some fragging.

Yeah been real busy. I was sick, then there was a house fire, my grandfather is in hospice now, etc...

Oh and my other hobby has been keeping me busy. First my heater core in my mustang went out and as a result of it overheating I blew a head gasket.

DSC01961.jpg

Yes i had to remove the entire dash to fix that.

DSC02320.jpg

Here is basically where i am at except i got both heads off.

DSC02420.jpg

Man, sounds like there were plenty of reasons why you haven't been around here. Was it your house that caught fire? Hope not but it sounds like it.

Sorry to hear about the mustang as well. I have a 1977 Jeep CJ5 and about a year or so after I bought it one of the connecting rods snapped, and slung the piston through the oil pan. Needless to say after about $3k and about 8 months of hard work with my dad, it has been up and running with a rebuilt engine with brand new carb, intake and exhaust manifolds. Fun to learn but it really did suck when it happened. I basically know that car from inside and out now :)

• 8 months later...

Wow it has been a while. Tank is doing good. Here are some photos....

ba95dd03.jpg

31a168b4.jpg

6b59d4b3.jpg

11cd2014.jpg

e390bf8d.jpg

9f4d1ba8.jpg

65f9081b.jpg

f243285d.jpg

a4271b9d.jpg

3e48f01d.jpg

ac14a7a7.jpg

4f2d7e61.jpg

1ab39625.jpg

ba95dd03.jpg

c9130376.jpg

b8e04a99.jpg

I had an extra Koralia 2 lying around so i decided to put it in....

d0cf5960.jpg

c68ce4e7.jpg

Everyone seems happy for now. I will keep an eye on it.

I have a 95. Here is the engine as it sits now. Get used to head gaskets when you make power over 600.

Mustang2008001.jpg

Turbo... Nice.... Here is my intake....

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

Must be something about 29g Biocubes and Mustangs that go together.

Here's my car...pics of the tank coming soon.

[/img]

VERY Nice........ :D

Nice tank! :)

Give me some of those zoas.

Which ones? Eventually i will have to frag them up i guess. Maybe we can work up a trade. I see you're close.

Archived