Pod Your Reef

FS: Custom Built Vista Ready PC

121a

Hi all, it might be for sale if i get it back. It was a long story i will not write about it now.

Here is what is up for sale:

CPU-AMD 3800X2 dual core overclocked to 2.35ghz (939)

GPU-BFG Teck 7800GT SLI ready

Mother board- Sli ready Abit that supports up to 4gb of DDr400 memory.

HDD- 120gb IDE 7,200rpm

Power supply-650w SLI Ready

Two drives- one a DVD burner and one a CD buner

Liquid cooled

With a fan controller

Starting price for just the tower is $1250 not with shipping.

If you want the keyboard,17" LCD monitor, mouse, and 5.1 S.S0. speakers the $1990 not with shipping.

This is serious i do not want trades, and will ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL.

This is a picture of the case...

11-209-018-15.jpg

I did drill a hole on the side with the dragon to place a 120mm fan to help cool the GPU.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all, it might be for sale if i get it back. It was a long story i will not write about it now.

Good Luck with that... but isn't this all mute right now? I mean what's the point of selling something you don't have? or might not get back?

I'm just seeking to understand and I think any potential buyer would want to know as well.

If you want me to go into that i will.

I posted it up on craigslist and got an offer for my full amount. The buyer Austin Jane said he would send me a money order through PayAlert. This was a whole fraud. I did not know this until today when i called payalert to find what is up with this whole thing. They said that it was a fraud. I called FedEx right away to stop shipment. Luckily i found out today and they said they will do there best to stop the package. To my knowledge the computer did not travel to far, so the chances of me getting it back look ok.

You asked for it. I need to get it sold so quick.

The scammer sent an e-mail to him. It looks 98% like a real PayPal e-mail saying that he received funds into his account. I don't know why he didn't log in to check his PayPal account to see if the money was in it or not, but lots of people have been fooled.

The scammers will usually organize shipping for you too....someone tried to scam me once. Heh.

Here are all the e-mail addresses prior to the last nasty one i sent him.

Get back to alertpay for your money,once they have verify the shippment tracking number,i will be back in the state in two days time,but your money has been deducted from my account,and i know they will contact you very soon.contact the customer care for any question.

Thanks

On 7/2/07, Ryan Cmunt <121arocks@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

also can i have a phone number that works?

Austine Jane <austinejane1@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes,not africa anymore its the address below.

On 7/2/07, Ryan Cmunt <121arocks@sbcglobal.net > wrote:

So you want the computer to go to the address below? On the Alert pay website and comfirmation of the money order says ship to Nigeria. You want it to be shipped to this,correct:

Felisha Smith

2100 bio-comp rd.

edenton n.c. 27932

I will make the payment today like i said,here is the shipping address,Felisha Smith

2100 bio-comp rd.

edenton n.c. 27932

On 7/2/07, Ryan Cmunt <121arocks@sbcglobal.net > wrote:

Hello again, you are going to send the payment today right?

I don't get it, how do i know where to ship it if i don't have the address, I might be able to get it out today, but that is not a promise. I would like the shipping address please...

Like i said ,you can ship the computer through USPS,and i believe it should get the in two days time or a day,so i believe you wil go ahead and ship as soon as you got the payment confirmation.

thanks

On 7/1/07, Ryan Cmunt <121arocks@sbcglobal.net > wrote:

Your sending me the address with the payment correct?

Unfortunately this is a larger sum of money to deal with over the web, i will ship when i can. I have in the past had the shipments take up to two weeks when it should only take about 3-5days, so i will be emailing you to follow through and make sure the computer gets there in a timely fashion.

Okay,i hope you pack it safely and dont bother about that,i hope it will get there fine and okay.but thats what am sending to you.

thanks

Um where am i sending the computer to? Also I'm not responsible for the safe arrival of it due to shipping causes or damages.

All am sending including the shippment fee is $1300,i hope you will ship the system as soon as alertpay notify you with the payment notification.

thanks and good doing business with you.

Name: Ryan Cmunt

Address:

Phone Number:

What is the total you are sending?

Ok,what i need is all your contact details ,such as NAME,ADDRESS,ZIPCODE AND CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.get back to me with that so i can make your deposit tomorrow.\tthanks

If you mean my name then it is . I need to know where to ship it and the total amount you are sending me.

Ok,good,all i need is your signup ID.thats all.

On 6/30/07, Ryan Cmunt <121arocks@sbcglobal.net > wrote:

What information do you need to send the payment? I just signed up.

Cool,i will be responsible for the shipping fee,the shipping fee will be included,also the computer will be shipped to NC,get back to me so i can make the deposit on monday.

Thanks

I may be able to drop it off, i want to avoid shipping it all together because it would be at least $40. Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

Ok,

i got your reply and,i would have love to meet you in person but due to the nature of my job,i wont be able to make it,i work with air frieght company. i will be making your payment through Alertpay Instant Money Order,the money will be deposited with alertpay,all i need is your contact details ,such as NAME and ADDRESS also PHONE NUMBER ,so i can make the payment , and money order will be brought to your door step from alertpay and confirmation will also besent to your e mail address,after you have receieved this ,go ahead and ship the item through EMS/ EXP POST,so that both party will be scam free.I will be waiting for your reply and your contact details asap,so i can make the payment.you can read more on www.alertpay.com. you can also reach me on 2506582759.

Thanks

So you want the computer to go to the address below? On the Alert pay website and comfirmation of the money order says ship to Nigeria. You want it to be shipped to this,correct:

Felisha Smith

2100 bio-comp rd.

edenton n.c. 27932

That's your first and biggest mistake. Nigeria? Com'on!

Althought I do sincerely hope you get the computer back.

it was going to the other one F. Smith, i thought that maybe the money was comming from Nigeria.

Anyway thanks.

FOR ALL WHO READ THIS I'M 15 but have dealt with a few other people on here that can say i did not deserve that and would buy from me again.

Also this was pay alert not paypal. I am only accepting paypal or a personal check or money transfer into my bank account.

proraptor2

You dealt with a person from Nigeria.....I thought everyone knew anything out of the country was a scam.....I guess not! LOL

reefguy714

you need to keep contacting fedex and let them know. if you explain it to them, they may be able to transfer you to the distribution center so you can get that rerouted to you. sometimes fedex is so busy, they don't take notice of the messages they get on the package and will put the package for delivery.

good luck with this and you should see if someone lives close to that area so they can go and check that address out. this person will probably wait until the delivery man leaves the package on the doorstep and then he or she will snatch it.

Ive seen this before on Dateline.

That sucks that happened to you dude. Let that be a life lesson.

Please this topic is not dedicated to me being scammed recently, just to selling this computer.

Dude you don't even know if you are going to get it back for sure yet.

i do realize that but it hasn't even arrived at any other destination yet and FedEx said that it should be back to the FedEx Kinkos close by my house.

i do realize that but it hasn't even arrived at any other destination yet and FedEx said that it should be back to the FedEx Kinkos close by my house.

WOW... Glad I asked.

Seriously... You should of known something wasn't right.

Hopefully it will all work out in the end though.

well if no one buys it here it will go to e-bay. If you want it I'll give any one a 1 week time frame on here for it. Then it is off to ebay.

well if no one buys it here it will go to e-bay. If you want it I'll give any one a 1 week time frame on here for it. Then it is off to ebay.

Don't you need to get the computer back first before you try selling it again???

I said i wasn't posting it on ebay until i have it.

Also this guy got back to me saying he has no idea what i'm talking about.

NOT FOR SALE NOW JUST CHECKING INTEREST NOW

I said i wasn't posting it on ebay until i have it.

Also this guy got back to me saying he has no idea what i'm talking about.

NOT FOR SALE NOW JUST CHECKING INTEREST NOW

Dude don't trust that scammer!

Just get your computer back!

Even if you do get it back, good luck. I built a faster computer 1.5 years ago for 1200 bucks. The equipment is a little outdated for the price you listed.

Just drop contact with the buyer. They know they're into fraud so they'll play dumb. If they don't hear from you again they won't even care, they'll try to rip someone else off.

Just keep contacting FedEx. Search the internet for any and all FedEx numbers. Let them know that this is matter is in regards to fraud protection. Make sure you get some sort of confirmation from FedEx that the package has been rerouted.

Try and contact the police in that city and alert them of the transaction. Depending on who you talk to, they may look into the address that you give them.

Finally, Good luck. Hope this helps if you haven't done all these things.

Also, when selling on Craigslist I always check a map of where I'm shipping.

2100 Biocomp Rd. in Edenton is an airport, so it's 99% likely that there are no residential buildings there. May want to contact the airport as well before the package is shipped to Nigeria.

Just drop contact with the buyer. They know they're into fraud so they'll play dumb. If they don't hear from you again they won't even care, they'll try to rip someone else off.

Just keep contacting FedEx. Search the internet for any and all FedEx numbers. Let them know that this is matter is in regards to fraud protection. Make sure you get some sort of confirmation from FedEx that the package has been rerouted.

Try and contact the police in that city and alert them of the transaction. Depending on who you talk to, they may look into the address that you give them.

Finally, Good luck. Hope this helps if you haven't done all these things.

Also, when selling on Craigslist I always check a map of where I'm shipping.

2100 Biocomp Rd. in Edenton is an airport, so it's 99% likely that there are no residential buildings there. May want to contact the airport as well.

Excellent Advice!

Archived