Top Shelf Aquatics

24g Nano Cube

crad190

ya i kinda want to get more rock but i'm really worried that it will recycle so i'm kinda scared to get it.

and the clam wasn't the best looking color-wise, but i got it for cheap so i couldn't pass up a deal. :)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Acro. Looks like you have some red turf algae problems. How often are your doing water changes and do you use RO/DI water? You most definetly have a high nutrient level, something SPS cannot tolerate. what are your parameters.

looks pretty :) hope the anemone doesn't sting the clam...

where's the red turf algae? i've been looking at the tank for like 10 minutes now... it's like trying to find Waldo. :P

Tim

beware of the calpuera up by the zoa/paly frag (i think middle left). it will reproduce quickly and can go sexual (release nutrients in your tank).

your rbta is very nice.

That RBTA looks awesome! Grown and looks a lot healthier then it did!

With your algae problem why don't you get some turbo's or something for the tank?

will turbo's eat that algea off the rocks?

i'm kinda worried that they will move everything around though

just a few turbos will have your rock clean in 2-4 days, and yes they do move stuff but not too much. just make sure nothing can easily be moved.

:happy: Awesome tank!

ok thanks i'll see if i can get some either today or tomorrow.

thanks, it's a work in progress for sure but it's coming along nicely.....i think..... lol

but also i was wondering what is the best brand of 150w mh bulbs? i'm thinking about getting a new one this christmas, either another 14k or 20k

so i just bought a 65g tank! i'm so happy :)

i can't wait till i get it up and running! i'm ready to move on to BIGGER and BETTER things!

not to say that this tank hasn't been great to me! but come on..........

24 or 65 gallons???? lol

but ya i'm super excited to get it started, i still have alot to buy to get it where i want it to be, so i don't think i'll be buying anything more than the neccessary items for this tank.

PA310083.jpg

PA310084.jpg

most recent FTS, i had to reaquascape since one of my rocks decided to fall and cause a minor disaster, lucky for me i was home at the time so i could save the tank.

PA310074.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived