Top Shelf Aquatics

24g Nano Cube

crad190

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obsessed Reefer

I love your RBTA/Clown pair. Very nice. and I like the black filling in in between the bars on your clown. Very nice.

P8210070.jpg

i'm sorry for all the pictures... i just can't help myself i love my RBTA to much! :P

here's an updated FTS:

August232007.jpg

I'm starting 2 get some coraline! (look at the magfloat on the left)

how many pounds of live rock do you have in there?

i think i have 20+ in the display and around 5 in the middle chamber

Looks really good, but I would get some more CUC critters. JMO.

thanks alot what would u recomend getting for the hair algea?

also what should i do to help keep my sand clean?

wow, your rbta is beautiful.... my gbta is no longer green... which is annoying cuz it was an amazing lime green... but i'm thinking that it mighta been dyed? idk, but it practically hates bright lights and any form of current lol. oh well, he's getting bigger, so whatev... anyway, your rbta's color is amazing. Have your clowns shown any interest in it? oh an i love how urs us always bubble, mine never is anymore...

Obsessed Reefer

B-E-A-U-tiful. Although the point of interest is the RBTA and clowns, the rest of the tank is.. well... dirty. Not to put you down, but what type of Cleaning Crew you got in there?

Obsessed Reefer

I'd say more snails. Also, dont forget to have spare, larger shells for your hermits. Otherwise they will kill anything that has a larger shell, and take the shell. So you might have less then what you started with. For a 24G cube, I would say like 15-18 snails? maybe some nass. snails to keep the sand aerated.

Oh yea, also dont forget that you could take out any rocks with tons of algae on it and scrub it in a bucket of saltwater, like right after a water change.

Archived