Coral Vue Hydros

24g Nano Cube

crad190

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

when i traded my Gameboy i got A RBTA from adam1121!!! it anchored within 30 minutes of adding it, and it hasn't moved since....unfortunatly my clowns seem to have no intrest in it... :(

DSC_0003000000000001.jpg

it's around 2" not very big but sure looks good!

I came home today....and to my suprise.....

my little clown was hosting it!!! :D

i'll take pictures tomorrow

My clown would get back into the RBTA today so i couldn't get a hosting picture but i got some pictures anyway....

P8080080.jpg

i took this about 10 minutes after feeding it

I think it's looking very nice!

God damn! Gorgeous. You give a newbie something to look forward to

thanks that means alot...but honestly i'm kinda a newbie myself....

i can't wait till it grows more it's still kinda small

thanks that means alot...but honestly i'm kinda a newbie myself....

i can't wait till it grows more it's still kinda small

I'm really regretting the 3 gallon.. I want 24g of love :) That is so beautiful! I can only imagine what it'll look like when it grows out more!

yea i can't wait. but i've been told that they grow really big really fast..... but i like it so much that i would get rid of my other corals so it can bloom out! :D

Hey its looking great in your tank! It doesn't look like its fully opened yet. It was about 4" at the biggest when i last measured it. My grandma asked where it went then said she was sad to see it go haha.....when i first got it she didn't like it cause it moves haha. NICE TANK!

So lately my Duncan hasn't been doing good.....not accepting food and not opening......this moring i came i in and it was gone........... :(

comments??? ideas???

I'm jealous lol. I love your clowns and your rbta. I have a couple of ocellaris and they have barely even LOOKED at my new GBTA after adding it a week ago.... Mine has grown quite a bit since i added it...of course, i have been feeding it everyday lol...i should cut back. But yeah...i'm hoping my clowns will take SOME interest in it...

I'm jealous lol. I love your clowns and your rbta. I have a couple of ocellaris and they have barely even LOOKED at my new GBTA after adding it a week ago.... Mine has grown quite a bit since i added it...of course, i have been feeding it everyday lol...i should cut back. But yeah...i'm hoping my clowns will take SOME interest in it...

Agean09 do you feed yours silversides?

Beautiful clowns and I like the aquascaping. I'm dying to see the new FTS

thanks alot i'm gonna try and get my dads SLR camera tomorrow so i can take some real good pictures!

i am kinda going through an algea break out but i decided to take a FTS anyway :P :

Aug62007.jpg

RBTA streching up looking good though! :DDSC_0081.jpg

what do you think??? :P

Hey sorry for the late respone... forgot i posted here lol.

Actually I thought mine was too small to feed it silversides cuz at the lfs it was only about 2" across probably, but when I got it home it expanded to maybe 3 inches and I've been feeding it the "emerald entree" and it seems to have been growing quite a bit. I'm really really hoping that my clowns will host it...

i think mine is too small to feed silversides cause it just keeps spitting them up.

i've heard krill is also a good food

Archived