Top Shelf Aquatics

24g Nano Cube

crad190

cool i think i'll try and find that "trap"....how much does it cost???

cool i think i'll try and find that "trap"....how much does it cost???

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So today I was looking around my LFS since they got a new shippment in, and i ended up buying a True Perc!!!

Almost the second i released it into the water it took off and started to host my Green toadstool leather!

The leather doesn't seem to be bothered that much by it, but i'll keep a look out.

I'm gonnna try and get a picture of the 2 together tomorrow morning.

YES!!!! i finally did it!!!

i got rid of the 2 fish!!! :D

i'm so happy!!! now i can go buy some more! lol ;)

ok the reason i wanted to get rid of it is because my gf bought me a Sebae Clownfish ( she got confused because i kept telling her that i wanted a Black Percula and she couldn't tell the difference). Also my LFS got a shippment of True Percula's, and i didn't want to take a chance with the 2 different types fighting......

your tank is looking great. i really like the aquascaping.

thanks... the only problem is i wish i would have added more rock so there would be more room to attach corals but i guess i'll have to make do.

ok i got some updates:

updated livestock list:

FISH:

-(2) True Percula clownfish

-6 line wrasse

CORAL:

-Duncan

-Greenish monti cap

-(13) Zoa/Paly Frags or colonies

-Fuzzy Green mushroom

INVERTS:

-(6) Blue leg hermits

-(10) Scalet Hermits

-(10) Margarita Snails

-(3) Nassarius Snails

now some pictures!

not sure exactly which Blue zoathind but there NICE! :D

DSC_0011.jpg

I think Candy Apple Reds:

DSC_0016.jpg

updated FTS w/ my 2 true percs! :lol:

July272007.jpg

Comments? or suggestions would be nice lol

thanks!!!

The coolest thing is that i bought them on 2 differnet days, so i thought there might be a problem w/ them getting along, but the second i let the 2nd go they instantly became a pair!!! :D

ilovegropers

I think it is time to clean the side of your tank but other then that your tank looks awsome me and my dad are looking at the maroon clown fish. And a red spotted blenny. Really havn't decided on corals yet. All depends on the Budget and my mom lol

If i were u i wouldn't go the maroon way, because u can't really keep anything else with it. i LOVE my true Percula's!!!

ilovegropers

Ya i just read it well i think it will be ok though i mean it just says it will nip at the other fish i dont think he will kill them will he? Other then that i hope my tank looks good when we get it I will def post pics on it and all that good stuff. Ya I like the true percs! Ya i think I will just get 1 clownfish no matter what kind i want my tanl to be very colorful.

I am no expert but if it nips enough i'm pretty sure that will eventually kill it. but you should make a post about it to get other people's opinion also.

I went A little Camera Crazy today! but i thought these were the best!

let me know what you think?

IMG_5295copy.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

crad, i didn't notice that pic further up the thread, my bad.

do you fw dip your zoa/zoo frags when you get them?

Archived