Pod Your Reef

Good Trade with Vertigo

Weetabix7

I just had a trade with Vertigo.

After several attempts, we were finally able to get together and trade some zoa frags with each other.

I got a frag of Kermits zoas from him, and they look nice and healthy. I've been wanting to get some for a while and am glad that I was finally able to get some from a friend.

Thanks for the attractive new addition to my tank! :P

vertigo, if my coral shows up medium rare I'm stealing your tank :o

With water! Dun-dun daaaaah! That being said...

Maybe you thought

I was the Packard Goose

Or the Ronald MacDonald of the nouveau-abstruse

Well ###### all them people, I don't need no excuse

For being what I am

Hehe, I'm just screwin with ya! If I had any reservations I would say so and not beat around the bush :P

Althoughhhhh a 12g would be nice :0

BTW how does by hand on your back work! hehe

I would like to add that I'm no expert although I like to play one! While playing one I've been talking to vertigo and helping him understand how to ship stuff ;)

I attatched a little writeup I did ...feel free to edit it and shoot it around. Its a good little thing to have

shipping_coral.txt

Hehe, I'm just screwin with ya! If I had any reservations I would say so and not beat around the bush :P

Althoughhhhh a 12g would be nice :0

BTW how does by hand on your back work! hehe

I would like to add that I'm no expert although I like to play one! While playing one I've been talking to vertigo and helping him understand how to ship stuff ;)

I attatched a little writeup I did ...feel free to edit it and shoot it around. Its a good little thing to have

I agree with most of that, though I've had no trouble with rubberbands.

I use the 6x6x6 boxes at Wal-Mart. They're in the section that has office supplies and shipping materials, and cost .77.

I also recently found out that it's okay to ship liquids, as long as there's enough absorbent material surrounding it to absorb all the liquid if it leaks. So I used newspaper around the bags the last time I shipped.

Archived