WEETABIX7

Vertigo

Lisa-

Did anything you get from him live?

You know--it's like you are his "sponsor"--you are indirectly responsible for his howling.

mvite, come on...do I know you? I think she knows that I got good corals man...its ok for everyone on here to have a friendly trader...you cant be the only one! ;) It will be ok...lol Lisa tell him how it went!

I now have you on ignore user and PM block--so every time you post it's blank. And the last 2 PM's you sent me are creepy and examples that strengthen my beliefs!

I will tell you my one side of the story is that you strike me as a hassle magnet.

But Lisa is nice---so you got that goin for ya. Lisa--take care of your protege here please!!!!

No you keep posting things like

Lisa-

You know--it's like you are his "sponsor"--you are indirectly responsible for his howling

You know thats garbage. I sent you a pm telling you that I DONT know you and you havent the right to say anything like that! Whats so wrong about the truth? Your are right about Weetabix7 she is a GREAT trader. You may have done alot of trading with her and I know that both sides were very happy! But, I wont let someone bash me on here for something they know nothing about. I wouldnt trade with someone something that was dead or even on the edge of it. And Admins can see this conversation is over with me and Mr. mvite. My point I havent ever traded with him, I dont know him is my point so there isnt a reason for him to say anything about me.

^^^^Whatever he is saying up there---I agree probably--- just to make it stop!!! omgomgomgomgomgomg

heeee's baaaaaaaack....

:lol:

see---she knows too!! :lol:

Lisa-

You know--it's like you are his "sponsor"--you are indirectly responsible for his howling.

All right Mr. Troublemaker! :slap:

This is the first time I've traded with him. I got a frag of Kermit zoas and so far they look very healthy.

No complaints here.

Ok, waitaminnit, I just went back and read everything that's been posted so far on this thread, and right here is where I give fair warning that I'm about to get a little ###y.

BOTH of you guys, stop trying to stir up trouble, ESPECIALLY on a thread with my name on it!!!!

I have had several transactions with mvite, all of them exceedingly positive. I have the utmost respect for his knowledge and experience. Not only do I consider him a friend, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in saying that I think the entire NR community has benefitted from his being a part of it.

Having said that, he can also be a bit of a smarta$$ on occasion, and this thread is a good example of it. Buddy, pal, friend, if you have a beef with Vertigo take it to another thread that is not connected with me.

I have known Vertigo for a few months now. Regardless of how things appear on here, he's a good guy, and I mean that in just about every sense of the word/phrase. He is thoughtful, intelligent, and he really does care about doing things right. He has a couple of unfortunate tendencies, however. One is that he tends to rush into things sometimes, and the other is that he does not always convey his meanings and intentions very well through the written word. Both of these tendencies have combined to give him a bad rep here on NR that is not entirely accurate or deserved.

Having said that, let me be very frank. I did NOT like being pulled into the situation between NRay and Vertigo the last time, and I refuse to be pulled into a similar situation again.

If you guys want to get into a pi$$ing contest with each other, take it somewhere else, to another thread that does not have my name on it, cause I will NOT be a part of this.

I like both of you guys, I really do, but I'm not doing this.

LOL! ^^I hope he said that he loves you and will let you guide most of his steps.

That's all I was sayin--You didn't need to get sweat on your brow !!! You even cursed!! :o (Usually when I use that smiley on someone it means something else :blush: --but for you it means shocked!)

No ####### contest at all!!!! My ####### contests look different. I was just sayin--wolv(Vertigo) is infamous---and his legacy requires forewarning for being----um....ah.....the way that you gingerly describe up there!

This wadn't a reflection on you ---silly---you know that --- you just felt like getting fired up.

I wish you could take a pic of wolv trying to get into your house---pushing on the door instead of pulling....or if you have one of those half doors in your kitchen---he probably doesn't ever see the bottom part and he falls into your room.....

I figured the only thing that made him even a teensy weensy bit reputable is that he seems to be your friend. Maybe him embarrassing himself a bit in the past can be averted if he just checks with you before he does anything any more. He just toasted some coral to another NR here---the guy is careless!!

Bump for Lisa being a great coral gal--as I have said many many many times!!

Note to self, NEVER irritate Weetabix7.

Heh, it takes a lot, and you've never even begun to irritate me.

You're ma bud! :D

You even cursed!! :o (Usually when I use that smiley on someone it means something else :blush: --but for you it means shocked!)

Bump for Lisa being a great coral gal--as I have said many many many times!!

Thanks, and I actually didn't curse, I just said p*i*s*s*y, and apparently that's a naughty enough word to get ###'ed out.

Archived