Top Shelf Aquatics

How many fish in the new JBJ 28

Southbay

I tested my water last night and eveyrthing was fine so its time to start thinking how many fish i can successfully have in the new JBJ 28. My lFS says 7, i think thats stretching it .

Right now i am thinking of

True Percula

Royal Gramma

Diamond Goby

Purple Firefish

Neon blue Goby

do you think this would be safe ? anymore fish ?

wow ur tnak cycled fast!, that list sounds good, you could change the 1 perucla to a pair

I transfered my whole 12gallon cube into this one.... i had the orginal cube for 5 years now .... yeah i checked to water twice yesterday just to make sure....

I have had my percula for 5 years now and i doubt he would get along with another clown.... his record is 2 - 0 versus clowns... he is ready for MMA fighting, haha

I tested my water last night and eveyrthing was fine so its time to start thinking how many fish i can successfully have in the new JBJ 28. My lFS says 7, i think thats stretching it .

Right now i am thinking of

True Percula

Royal Gramma

Diamond Goby

Purple Firefish

Neon blue Goby

do you think this would be safe ? anymore fish ?

Do you have the gramma already? They can be aggressive; mine picks on my clowns a little bit. I also have a six line that keeps the gramma in place. It is a perfect balance; I won't add another fish just b/c I wouldn't want to mess up the synergy. I know if I added a neon goby the gramma would be all over it.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have the gramma already? They can be aggressive; mine picks on my clowns a little bit. I also have a six line that keeps the gramma in place. It is a perfect balance; I won't add another fish just b/c I wouldn't want to mess up the synergy. I know if I added a neon goby the gramma would be all over it.

Grammas can be aggressive with smaller less aggressive fish. Mine picks on my Firefish all the time in a 55G I would be worried a bit with that other than that I like your selection. I would put the neon gobies in first then the firefish then Clowns and then the RG or sixline? Not too sure about the sixline though. RG's are definetly not as peaceful as everyone says they are.

Archived