Coral Vue Hydros

14 BG with sunpod 70

sna66

Hi, I'm was out of the hobby for about a year and before have about 10 years in it. I decided to go in small time with a nano and i think the BC 14 is perfect, however I need MH lighting. is there anyone that installed the sunpod in a BC hood, if so pls advise how it was done. I tried searching, but all i come up with is pics of the results, not the hood or instructions

hmmm, well i have never physically seen any one of these two pieces of equipment, but i was wondering if i can somehow remove the pc's that are in the BC hood and put the sunpod in there. I was considering the aquasomething with the MH, but I really don't like the look of the open top with the sunpod sitting on top of it, i much prefer have it closed.

hmmm, well i have never physically seen any one of these two pieces of equipment, but i was wondering if i can somehow remove the pc's that are in the BC hood and put the sunpod in there. I was considering the aquasomething with the MH, but I really don't like the look of the open top with the sunpod sitting on top of it, i much prefer have it closed.

That's the exact purpose of the Nanotuners 70w Halide kit for the BC14, a 70W halide in the factory hood. I haven't seen/read of any other company offering anything like this. Sure, you can buy a 70W retro kit just about anywhere, but it won't come with everything you need to do a seamless stock-looking install.

Archived