Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

some guy screwing me off on ebay

wildernesstank

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he may leave you a negative feedback lookout!

F him dude dont send him anything. :scarry:

maybe a hot steamy poo. that would be cool

wildernesstank

ya thats the thing he has not left me feedback yet and i know hes going to put in it .... will report you and crap dont sell or buy from him .... thats why im thinking i shouldnt

I may be mistaken, but if he get's suspended or banned from Ebay, I'd think they would delete his feedback to you as well. But it wouldn't hurt to ask them to do so just in case. :)

when a user gets their account frozen or deleted feedback doesn't disappear. I have feedback from a user who was kicked off ebay still. But, if your acct is frozen he shouldn't be able to leave you feedback. So you can always hope to resolve the issue with Ebay and get him kicked off or have his acct frozen before yours is unfrozen. This way you won't get any feedback from him.

One negative feedback shouldn't hurt you really. As far as I know this guy is still selling his sh*t on eBay. Unfortunately the feedback system is heavily flawed. There is no way for a buyer to complain with recieving retaliatory feedback. I buy several books a week on eBay and every time a get one in trashy condition or one that arrives a month after the auction close I always just bight the bullet and either leave no feedback or leave a positive message that say "Thanks for the crappy/late item." I'd rather keep my 100% positive. They are revamping some aspects of the system but it still stinks.

wildernesstank

totally thats what i did to him i said price stickers still on it .... was made terrible.... but i left positive .... ya but i only have 2 on my feedback so if i get a ZERO, would that give me like 60 % or some thing ?

I thought that the product that they offered was pretty good. For the price you cant go wrong as long as you dont mind a little DIY. Ive had mine up and running for almost 5 months now with no problems. Here it is right after the final leak test.

img071.jpg

so your ok with him telling people that he has a 100000 machine....

Actually I am ok with it. Based soley on the fact that it is rediculous that you are so mad that he told you his machine cost that much. And im pretty sure you find something else to be upset about. I simply stated that I like the product he offers, and many of my friends also like his products. Then you throw this at me. :eek:

wildernesstank
Actually I am ok with it. Based soley on the fact that it is rediculous that you are so mad that he told you his machine cost that much. And im pretty sure you find something else to be upset about. I simply stated that I like the product he offers, and many of my friends also like his products. Then you throw this at me. :eek:

"throw this at me" im not mad at you i am just stating if you agree with what he is doing ... you should read the other pages and you can see for yourself that the other peeps :grouphug: are saying that it is not right and how unprofessional he is ... :slap:

ya, thats me... you got a problem with our product? And by the way, its not a 100,000 dollar machine... its a 1,000,000,000 dollar machine!

around one hundred thousand is correct, not one billion...

when its on ebay, it is buyer beware. and a buyer should always check the sellers feedback numbers "first". i only buy from a company or a person that has had a minimum of "hundreds" of buyer "positive" feedback...

chrisdamage
around one hundred thousand is correct, not one billion...

when its on ebay, it is buyer beware. and a buyer should always check the sellers feedback numbers "first". i only buy from a company or a person that has had a minimum of "hundreds" of buyer "positive" feedback...

ok guys, sorry about the mix up... I just bought a new machine... it was a steep 2 billion!!! but now I can cut things without people hassling me about trivial things and their little "DIY" projects...

ok guys, sorry about the mix up... I just bought a new machine... it was a steep 2 billion!!! but now I can cut things without people hassling me about trivial things and their little "DIY" projects...

You got hosed man....I could've hooked you up for $1 billion.

wildernesstank

i told you not to buy from them :lol: you could have saved a billion

Archived