Pod Your Reef

some guy screwing me off on ebay

wildernesstank

fraggle rockette
I am now dumber for reading this....... Thankyou for contrubiting to the down fall of America's youth.

BTW check out my post about my upgrade on my 24g in the advanced section piz no1 has commented on it.

prolly b/c u don't have a sig link to it... ;) just sayin....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wildernesstank
I like it. Keep us updated. I LOVE ebay stories :P

:lol: sure can do, we ebay says that they might suspend me because of this idiot

this is to funny... do you have a link to any of his auctions or any pics you could post of the crap you got? im interested in what it looks like

wildernesstank

^^^^^^^ YA BRO ILL POST SOME

P1010253.jpg

YOU KNOW WHAT F U THIS IS A BILLION DOLLAR MACHINE !!!!!

P1010250.jpg

SOME EASY TO READ INSTRUCTIONS

P1010246.jpg

STATE OF THE ART, FROM ARE LAB CALLED "BARN"

:haha::bling:

Thats just classy. Double and triple cuts on PVC (which usually has to have a seal...), illiteracy, and not caring enough to remove a price tag !

You should send him his $5 and your frontal lobe....he needs it man.

lol omg what a crack job :slap:

yeah my lfs uses a water jet to cut their glass stuff and just a table saw for their acrylic stuff

and its hilarioua that his instructions are hand written and copied :haha:

and if you used a machine that costs 100000 why would the edges of the acrylic look torn up like it was done with a table saw? omgomgomg

handsaw?! are you serious i doubt even that. pvc isnt that hard to cut, it looks more like he took a bloody hatchet to it! lol, i *heart* ebay stories too.

P1010250.jpg

What's a man tank? :mellow:

THIS WATER INFLOW. UGG MAKE REFUGIUM. UGG'S INVENTION REFUGES WATER FROM UGGS TANK. UGG HAS BEST TANK. UGG'S TANK IS MANLY. IS WHY ME CALL IT MAN TANK. UGG USE TEETH TO MAKE REFUGIUM. UGG LIKE TASTE OF PLASTIC...MMMMM. :lol:

By the way everyone, I own a $100,000 peice of solid gold dog sh*t and man-o-man does it stink way better than regular dog sh*t, perfect.

wildernesstank

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ^^^^ ya i found the book and looked at it againe..... it really does say man tank, i guiss he wonted to say main tank ..... or did he :scarry:

wildernesstank

guys i need your help ebay just said that since my number doesnt work and apparently that is frowd. and my account has been frozen. i have a message in my email where he wonts me to send him 5 bucks for the listing fee should i forward that to them ?? or should i just forget all of this .... i cant believe a guy would do this just because i told him he was lieing to people wow

The Propagator

Fook'em.

Don't send him Jack.

Retarded sellers are like retarded buyers.

They all get what they deserve in the long run.

Give me his Ebay ID and I bet I can find some thin to turn him in on as well :)

I sell every week on Ebay and there are a lot of peeps here who do as well.

Including Mvite.

I am sure between the two of us we can find something to drag this guy around with.

:lol:

chrisdamage
really ^ bro :) wow i feel so welcomed :grouphug: wtf are they differnt colars ? hahaha

this dude is a douche... I own ebay, tell me who he is and I will banish him!

really ^ bro wow i feel so welcomed wtf are they differnt colars ? hahaha

I'll trash him too. NR peeps got to stick togetha. Whatever you do don't pay him for the listing fee. That just isn't kosher, especially if it wasn't stated in the auction. Sounds like this dude is just a total tweaker based on his $hitty work and miserly scam for a measly five of your hard earned dollars.

pi$$es me off. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Going to flame him right now.

wildernesstank
I'll trash him too. NR peeps got to stick togetha. Whatever you do don't pay him for the listing fee. That just isn't kosher, especially if it wasn't stated in the auction. Sounds like this dude is just a total tweaker based on his $hitty work and miserly scam for a measly five of your hard earned dollars.

pi$$es me off. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Going to flame him right now.

ya dont worry im not ;) you do that :lockdown::)

OK I just wrote ebay support. This guy has a lot of neutral (ie: bad) feedback. Lots of people getting damaged goods which equates to poorly made goods. Chances of a box full of pvc and plexi getting slammed hard enough to crack would be obvious by the state of the packaging and thus be the shipping company's problem. This guy is just peddling shoddy product and is a disgrace to a hobbyist community that tends to take care of one another.

NOTE TO ALL HERE ON NR

DO NOT BUY FROM usa_aquarium ON EBAY

wildernesstank

wait so your saying that he is blaming the product for being a piece of crap its not his fault its the shipping company ?

You should report to Ebay that he tried to con you for the listing fees under the table. That should get him suspended too. I hope.

do it!!! say your # problem was an honest mistake, and you'll fix it shoudln't be a problem. send them a link to the auction (the one you won or similar), pictures of the items your recieved, and the email you got about the $5, along with any other comunications you have gotten from him regarding this matter. longer you wait, the less crediable your claims become.

again.... Do it

that is all

Archived