inTank Media Baskets

some guy screwing me off on ebay

wildernesstank

wildernesstank

hello guys remember while ago when i said this guy wonted me to send him 5 bucks for the listing fee .....when i told him that i was going to report him he said it was ok that i didnt send him the money and the product was on its way.... so i got the back pack fuge and it was crap! it wasnt even cut right i had to sand it down and it came in a fresh produce bag and the parts still had the price tags on them. this is what he said

It was poorly made, still had price stickers on it= i said this on his feedback

ABOVE COMMENT MUST BE A HUGE MISTAKE, OUR PRODUCTS DONT HAVE STICKERS=usa_aquarium.

then some guy told him that it wasnt cut right this is how he replied

Some of the pieces weren't cut right and I had to recut and resand them= differnt ebayer

HM, PIECES ARE MACHINED BY A 100 THOUSAND DOLLAR MACHINE, PERFECT. = usa_aquarium.

???what type of machine could you use to cute acrylic with a 100000 machine????

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hello guys remember while ago when i said this guy wonted me to send him 5 bucks for the listing fee .....when i told him that i was going to report him he said it was ok that i didnt send him the money and the product was on its way.... so i got the back pack fuge and it was crap! it wasnt even cut right i had to sand it down and it came in a fresh produce bag and the parts still had the price tags on them. this is what he said

It was poorly made, still had price stickers on it= i said this on his feedback

ABOVE COMMENT MUST BE A HUGE MISTAKE, OUR PRODUCTS DONT HAVE STICKERS=usa_aquarium.

then some guy told him that it wasnt cut right this is how he replied

Some of the pieces weren't cut right and I had to recut and resand them= differnt ebayer

HM, PIECES ARE MACHINED BY A 100 THOUSAND DOLLAR MACHINE, PERFECT. = usa_aquarium.

???what type of machine could you use to cute acrylic with a 100000 machine????

that hurt my head to read! :huh:

chrisdamage
sorry to hear that :lol:

ya, thats me... you got a problem with our product? And by the way, its not a 100,000 dollar machine... its a 1,000,000,000 dollar machine!

wildernesstank
ya, thats me... you got a problem with our product? And by the way, its not a 100,000 dollar machine... its a 1,000,000,000 dollar machine!

:lol: hahahahahahahaha ..... wow that put a smile on my face

apparently he said that my phone number doesnt work, and it doesnt :lol: and he is now reporting me to ebay just because i told him he is lieing to people

WTF is with you? Please show me where I made any comment about your product(s). Do everyone a favor and GFY!

er1c_the_reefer

lol i ordered from them once. what kind of bandsaw costs $100,000? lol seriously, the edges all looked like they were cut by a handsaw and i had to sand them down too. i think they're just a bunch of DIY amateur hobbyists, not professional acrylic fabricators.

side note: i ordered some acrylic from a vendor on this site and it came in perfectly lasered cut, probably with a $100,000 machine.

chrisdamage
WTF is with you? Please show me where I made any comment about your product(s). Do everyone a favor and GFY!

I don't know what this GFY machine is you speak of... but ours is the Acrylomatic 9 BAJILLION! It owns all acrylic machines just like it owns you... Your days of commenting are over KOMBUCHA!

wildernesstank

wow :blink: did you return your item ? i think it was a hand saw :huh:

I don't know what this GFY machine is you speak of... but ours is the Acrylomatic 9 BAJILLION! It owns all acrylic machines just like it owns you... Your days of commenting are over KOMBUCHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL

HecticDialectics

:lol: kombucha just got told by the ebay guy! ;)

:lockdown::slap:

:lol: kombucha just got told by the ebay guy! ;)

omgomgomg:tears:

Some are, yes. But $1 billion??? Even fighter jets and jetliners cost less than that. This guy is blowing the dust off his Dremal at you.

LittleCubeDude9391

I am now dumber for reading this....... Thankyou for contrubiting to the down fall of America's youth.

BTW check out my post about my upgrade on my 24g in the advanced section piz no1 has commented on it.

Archived