Coral Vue Hydros

Sammy's 40 Breeder

sammy113

You guys like heavy Pic loaded posts and why isn't anybody following? :( Just a single message. No answers for my questions :( lol Do you guys think the Last Zoas (pink ones) are the Devil's Armor? What about the Coris Wrasse with a sixline wrasse that I currently have?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys like heavy Pic loaded posts and why isn't anybody following? :( Just a single message. No answers for my questions :( lol Do you guys think the Last Zoas (pink ones) are the Devil's Armor? What about the Coris Wrasse with a sixline wrasse that I currently have?

Sorry, all I can do is compliment because I have no idea :mellow:

If it makes you feel better I don't thing anyone has answered a single question in my 40b thread or my NC thread in the last 6 months.

the last yellow coris we had at my store went into a display tank, and it ate 2 elegance corals, killed a ton of snails and most of the hermits. from what i hear that's not incredibly common for them, BUT beware that they are capable of it.

Wow, your new frag tank looks so SWEET! If only you were closer to California... I'd try to nab a few! ;)

And I like your new frags! I'm starting to entertain the idea of getting of group buy started from yourreef.com.

Edit: And lol, sorry. I'm just a n00b so I would have no idea what the answer to your question would be. Just following along and admiring your tank. (:

Thanks for the compliments Haeun :D Yourreef has some great corals man. You'll not be dissapointed. Trust me. I would like to place a frag order but from the Collector's Coral choice :D that would be awesome. A little expensive but its worth the money :P

Frag tank is Niice B)

I want another small tank but I don't want to have to take care of it lol. I like your monti coral. I think thats going to be my nice coral.

Here a couple more pics of the frags and other corals. Top Down

DSCF1588.jpg

DSCF1589.jpg

Are this one True PPE's?

DSCF1590.jpg

I love how this Montis is growing and encrusting over the rock

DSCF1591.jpg

DSCF1593.jpg

One of my Favs.

DSCF1594.jpg

DSCF1595.jpg

DSCF1596.jpg

DSCF1597.jpg

DSCF1598.jpg

DSCF1601.jpg

DSCF1603.jpg

• 3 months later...

Tank is Down :( I'll be going on vacations trip and don't have anyone to take care of the tank. Also I was planing big changes here and decided to sell the livestock and "start" over. This time i'll be going Bare Bottom, SPS dominated, drilled closed loops, internal overflow and more. :D thanks for stopping by

will you be keeping your tek lighting after the change? i'm looking at tek lighting and like to know your opinion on keeping sps with it

nooo!!! lol

im also going on vacation soon but the fish will only be without food for a week. so i think they will do ok. i hope. well good luck with the new tank B)

I'll be keeping the TEK cause i saw great results keeping SPS with it and I love it. I don't want to get rid of any equipment cause I don't wanna start over buying new expensive stuff. 1 week its ok Tuan. I'm going for over a month and just imagine the ATO reservoir for all this time lol.

Archived