10g AGA

Sunpod 150w

AC 70, in the process of turning the AC110 into refugium

LS 10lbs

7lbs of figi, curing another 7lbs

AC20 powerhead

Livestock:

Maroon Clown

I've got this setup going for 14 days and the cycle rolled right through. It fully cycled in 6 days. I bought the live rock from my LFS and used 5 gallons of water from my 20g setup. The live rock was curing for about 20 days before I got my hands on it. So this combination might have helped the process.

Day 1:

10Glight.jpg

Day 14: 7lbs of LR, AC70

DSC02057.jpg

I can't wait to throw the other rocks in and start adding more life.

AC110 refuge mod: waiting another day for it to cure.

DSC02050.jpg

I hope this unit won't be too powerful. I'll see how it goes when I get it running. I've had some trouble looking for a light for it though. I've had the mini aqualight and a the clip on light from dr foster and smiths in mind but still looking for other options.

Happy Reefing!!

mischief_ek

Maroon is sleeping in the far tight corner. He just loves that spot.

Here's a little update...

The AC 110 is in it's place and running. The flow was a little bit too much and was blowing the sand everywhere even turned all the way down. I had trimmed a bit off the impeller and it did the tricked.

Here's a most recent pic with another 5lbs of LR.

RESIZE-1.jpg

ur going to need a bigger tank for the maroon, it will outgrow a 10 really quick...

or you can just give it back to your lfs when it gets to big and nice rock work.

mischief_ek

Maroon is definitely staying with me til the end. He will be placed in my bigger tank once he outgrows this 10g.

I cannot wait to stock this thing. I am gonna hold off for another 2 weeks before I get corals and etc.

Archived