Coral Vue Hydros

Pic's of my 12g nc dx

Rpk

Here are a few pic's of my JBJ 12g NC Dx. I had posted them on general discussion, forgot that there was an all in one forum. I'm having a problem with hair algae at the moment but will be getting some cheato this week and I have cut back on the feeding already. Let me know what you think.

Stock lighting

chamber 1 - 2 stock sponges and some filter pad

chamber 2 - 1 stock pad, 1 bag phos, 1 bag purigen, 1 bag of charcoal

chamber 3 - MJ 900 with hydor flo

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

A soap dish from Target and stick it to the side or back of my tank. Not the best looking thing but it will work for now.

Here are a few pic's of my JBJ 12g NC Dx. I had posted them on general discussion, forgot that there was an all in one forum. I'm having a problem with hair algae at the moment but will be getting some cheato this week and I have cut back on the feeding already. Let me know what you think.

Stock lighting

chamber 1 - 2 stock sponges and some filter pad

chamber 2 - 1 stock pad, 1 bag phos, 1 bag purigen, 1 bag of charcoal

chamber 3 - MJ 900 with hydor flo

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

That's really beautiful! I noticed your sand is white. The sand in my 8 gallon bio cube is turning pink/purple like the live rock. What's your secret?

Thanks Dallas,

No secret, I'm not doing anything to it? I bought a bag of live sand from LFS and put it in the tank when I started it. How long has your tank been up? Mine is only a 2 months old, maybe it just still new? I haven't noticed if my coraline algae is started due to hair algae bloom, hope it goes away soon. :angry:

i like the bubble-eye lens shots, they make the cubes look really cool. I notice youve got the green coralline, its a little more rare than the pink...hope you like it cuz its gonna be hard to get the pink to overtake it ;)

Archived