Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My new 120G

shaggydoo541

It really is a pretty fish but unfortunately I am planning the sale of my tank. I lost most of my SPS because I cannot dose enough 2-part to keep them happy and now my tangs all have ich. I kept them going for one yr and with the additions of some smaller fish (anthias, new clown, lawnmower and firefish) I have introduced ich. I have zero time to spend on my tank and it is beginning to show. Between school, work and owning a home I have not been able to do anything with my tank. Honestly I'm surprised everything is not dead already. I still love the hobby and plan on creating a much nicer tank in the future but for now I cannot keep a tank. It is just not possible. I hope to sell everything to fellow hobbyists who will hopefully be able to provide a good environment.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee, this comes as a shock! I'm so sorry to hear of this, and I suspect dismantling and selling off will be no picnic. :( Thanks for all the wonderful pics & info from this beautiful tank, and I'll look forward to your next incarnation. :)

--Diane

Sorry to hear that. I really liked your tank. Have you considered a small nano in the meantime? I swear my smaller tanks were always easier and less time consuming than my 120. I don't know why people always say that bigger is easier.

I actually am considering a nano. My wife wants a sea horse tank and I think I could put together a nice basic one that would be much simpler and easier to maintain. So I will probably do that to keep the sw hobby alive in my home ;)

Archived