Pod Your Reef

nUgZ's new 10g

nUgZ

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Matty. It was pretty crazy, and I did see it happen actually. I was feeding some NLS pellets and a couple fell on the shroom. The fish went in to snatch them away and the rest is history.

No, it wasn't the Trimma thank goodness. It was one of three Mollies I had in there to see if they would eat the Caulerpa. They haven't touched it yet....

Thanks holdorf. I really like that Acan too. I actually moved it to my frag tank yesterday. Hopefully it will continue to improve under the halide.

wow your not going to have any room left on your sand if you keep making additions like that

what are those zoas in the bottom right corner of that second pic? kind of mint green

Love the rics.

Wheredja get the Chameleon mushie from?

I have one of those too, got mine from Floorlord, but I haven't seen him on here in forever.

Thanks Lisa. I got mine from someone local who bought theirs from FL. I bet you have more than one of them though...they multiply like crazy.

Yeah, I just fragged a couple babies off for the frag swap and I still have one left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you aint kidding those are crazy skirts on those RPEs...

are those the same rics in the second pic as the ones in your avatar? i have had one and it finally split for the first time in a year over the past week... mind if i ask your secret?

Archived