SaltCritters.com

Aipstasia Pico?

musho3210

avalanche1201

you could i suppose, I know I have seen some pictures of some aptasia that look rather beautiful and colorful...id only suggest to not get a peppermint shrimp in there

you could i suppose, I know I have seen some pictures of some aptasia that look rather beautiful and colorful...id only suggest to not get a peppermint shrimp in there

It would be heaven for the shrimp, maybe when it dies......

Fishfreak218
Is it possible to set up a tank where there are only aipstasia anemones in there? A species only tank?

yeah..... i dont know why you would want to though

I was at a place in Hawaii that had set up a reef tank, like 75g. They overtook the tank, and were left to themselves for a few years. Actually ended up being a very nice tank - one of the most interesting displays I've ever seen.

well an apstasia is easy to take care of, great way to start a pico with something easy to take care of, and does it pose any threat to my livestock? no there is no livestock lol.

naaah ... Just throw a little hot water at them jus' enough to pis 'em off real bad :)

I injected lemon juice in mine last week. They disappeared immediately.....now they're back. A little bit smaller, and possibly a more deformed shape.....but they're back nonetheless.

theimpulsive1

It's possible. Aiptasia is actually very good at filtering water (much like clams). I have heard of people using them as natural filters. They are also pretty cool little creatures. cheers! -Britt

Archived