Innovative Marine Aquariums

Abercrombie Aquarium

Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

So, every once in a while... especially before someone comes over I spray my room with my abercrombie cologne. I try to aim it at fabrics like my sheets and pilows and rug. This makes the whole room smell like abercrombie store. Anyway, if I dont spray it randomly into the air do you think it will hurt anything? I love when my room smells like this but I dont want to hurt my fishtank. opinions?

:P

er1c_the_reefer

when someone comes over eh? need to smell good eh?

your fine... just don't aim it at or in the tank and don't over do it.

you like your room to smell like a group of guys shaving each others legs for speed and genitals for fun?

:X

I wouldn't spray anything. Has potential to get in the tank and cause trouble.

I think mr. fosi had a thread about his skimmate smelling like the incence his wife burned! But I dont know if its bad for the fish!

Fishfreak218
when someone comes over eh? need to smell good eh?

your fine... just don't aim it at or in the tank and don't over do it.

:lol:

you like your room to smell like a group of guys shaving each others legs for speed and genitals for fun?

:X

I wouldn't spray anything. Has potential to get in the tank and cause trouble.

:haha:

I think it smells good.. and the gf likes the smell to..

Just place a decorative basket of clothespins next to the door and have your guests apply them to their noses.

Well if you really want to authenticate the abercrombie experience, you should hire some one to stand infront of your dresser pretending to fold clothes 24/7.

Just place a decorative basket of clothespins next to the door and have your guests apply them to their noses.

Well if you really want to authenticate the abercrombie experience, you should hire some one to stand infront of your dresser pretending to fold clothes 24/7.

And they have to be wearing sandals and have a lanyard cause thats how all the cool abercrombie people do it.

Is that the store where in the front where you walk in they have the large poster of men with their nipples exposed?

avalanche1201
Is that the store where in the front where you walk in they have the large poster of men with their nipples exposed?

you know you love it wav3

lol this is a very interesting topic! lol. Yeah believe it or not I am an Abercrombie Model. lol. No flaming.

-texx

Yes....its gross. Especially the stores where you walk in and there is a guy standing there without his shirt on greeting people....i would never go in there if it wasn't for my gf....gross....

avalanche1201
lol this is a very interesting topic! lol. Yeah believe it or not I am an Abercrombie Model. lol. No flaming.

-texx

ill hold my comments to myself then....hope it pays u well enough to take the flaming that could follow :lol:

-texx

Prove it. Whip out those nipples.

if its a open top, its not a good idea. if its a closed canopy, as long as you dont aim it in the tanks vicinity, you will be ok. the same aspect when using a glass cleaner. spray it onto the cleaning cloth and not the glass will ensure no chemicals will enter the water column...

Prove it. Whip out those nipples.

LOL.

Hmm.A forum that I frequent also uses NPNT.

I shall use it too.

No Picture No Talk.

:happy:

lol. Yeah I get paid VERY good. I mostly just model for the runway or the pictures on the gift cards. I dont think my nipples are showing in any stores! lol. Some of my pictures are in the Mall of America if yall ever visit there.

Fishfreak218

some of you guys are so insecure :P "oh no... the huge poster with a shirtless guy on it :gasp:" as if you have never been to the beach before... :rolleyes: and you arent forced to stare at it. haha

i knew this thread would be funny

-texx

I think one abercrombie model is flaming enough for one thread.

:lol: j/k

:o lol jk B)

IDK really care what ppl say its just a steriotype that they have about them. oh well. Its all good :P

some of you guys are so insecure :P

i knew this thread would be funny

We're insecure? You're the one that doesn't want your girlfriend to know you haven't washed your bed sheets in 4 months. :P

Archived