Coral Vue Hydros

Lionfish vs. Frog video

mascencerro

mascencerro

I just happened to stumble on

earlier. Now I know what *not* to try to feed a lionfish if I do ever get one.

Anyone else seen this video before?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well its obvious that whoever made the video is mentally challenged. The question is, just how retarded are they. From the look of the video, I'm guessing they are working with about a 68 IQ.

WOW....extreme morons there. Be much easier to just take a bat and end them so they dont speak or ever make another video...

Good that the fish died..Dont have to suffer from those idiots anymore.

well its obvious that whoever made the video is mentally challenged. The question is, just how retarded are they. From the look of the video, I'm guessing they are working with about a 68 IQ.

Unfortunately, not mentally challenged enough to grab the lionfish and get stung...

Unfortunately, not mentally challenged enough to grab the lionfish and get stung...

Now that woulda been worth while to see from these idiots.

why would the frog kill the lionfish? did the lionfish choke or the frog didnt die when the lionfish ate it and the frog tore up its insides????

~snazzy

why would the frog kill the lionfish? did the lionfish choke or the frog didnt die when the lionfish ate it and the frog tore up its insides????

~snazzy

probably poisonous

regardless i left a comment for him

probably poisonous

regardless i left a comment for him

Think the comment pretty much summed it up.

Some frog species and most toad species are somewhat poisonous in order to keep them from being eaten in the wild. From the looks of the "frog" it was actually a toad ie secreated a deadly substance from gland behind the head when it was swallowed.

THIS is why sadists are retarded. At least it backfired on them, but at the expense of the life of the frog/toad (too poor of resolution for me to be able to tell) AND the lion. I'm sick of all the punks that come in and ask if we have any sharks, eels, puffers, lionfish, or "anything vicious like that", and of all the jerks on YouTube with videos of animals eating other animals. The video of the mouse being fed to the oscars comes to mind. Disgusting. I know it's "just" a frog, but there really is still something wrong with you. It's called sadism.

Thanks for posting that comment on his page, EZ.

Is it just me or did that tank look EXTREMELY small for all of those fish? Big trigger, big lion, dog faced puffer, blue damsel of some sort. And the lion looked like he could barely open up his fins all of the way in there in some spots.

Edit: well, after all of the dumb####s get big dogs banned for fighting them what else are they going to do to get it up in the morning? OH! Watch fish shred each other/snakes suffocate mice(I love snakes, don't get me wrong, but hate people who get them JUST for entertainment of watching it kill) or pirhanas tearing up an arowana. Still blatant violence towards a living thing and something which is not likely to become illegal any time soon unfortunately. Dimwits.

It was too small. Where's the overflow to the sump with a large skimmer for all those large carnivores? Not there, of course. Again, like most people keep these fish. They're hardy, and can live through most anything. It's too bad for them that they're so well-evolved, because douchebags like these (and the guy jabbing his porcupine puffer in another video, or more likely 80 others) can keep them for sometimes weeks or months to make use of them before they die.

I wonder what would have happened if HE had tried eating the frog. Does that make ME a sadist? :lol:

I'd just like to know if it contained enough toxins to do anything to a human. Or maybe bacteria. I hear most herps carry the gram-negative.

:ninja::happydance::owned::slap:

Okay, in more NINJA-COOL feeding-stuff-to-animals footage, I just saw the part in "Team America" where some US official is tossed into a shark tank, and the puppet is given to an actual shark (a small nurse shark, it appears) and torn apart. Now THAT is a hilarious animals-attacking-stuff video.

I'd just like to know if it contained enough toxins to do anything to a human. Or maybe bacteria. I hear most herps carry the gram-negative.

I doubt it, The guy on Man vs. Wild ate a raw frog in an episode. And in another a raw toad. He said their are great energy boosters :) Not for lion fish. I feel sorry for the fish.

neanderthalman

Why did that guy get 90 days exactly?

It's normal to feed snakes live mice, rats, or even rabbits, so why not a small dog? How is it different? How is it any more or less cruel.

I'm frightened of the precedent that has now set. It's an easy jump from a puppy to a rabbit, and from there on down. Soon it'll probably be illegal to feed any live foods to anything. No more feeder goldfish or mollies, hell, no more rotifers or phyto. They're alive too you know.

Where do we draw the line? Apparently at puppies, 'cause they're somehow different or special.

Archived