Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My Mushrooms disappeared?

RikiTikiTavi

RikiTikiTavi

So, I recently bought 2 little mushrooms and placed them on my LR. See if I could watch them grow. Unfortunately, I had the typical issue with my BC29 where the Carbon filter in CH1 causes flow problems for the pump. Next thing you know when I get home the pump was spewing air :angry: ( I since have taken that stupid filter out and plan on moding my filtration). Well, my mushrooms are gone. They must have gotten blown of the rocks. Any guess if they will grow elsewhere or are they flat out just gone?

circusordie16

i bet they will show up eventually. right now they are probably all shrunken up somewhere so you cant find them. hopefully theyll expand and make an appearance soon.

Livingonline
i bet they will show up eventually. right now they are probably all shrunken up somewhere so you cant find them. hopefully theyll expand and make an appearance soon.

I have 2 Ricordias and a couple other types inside the rock work.

Mine got blown around in My NanoCube and ended up on the other side of the tank. Like posted above, they were withdrawn and hard to see at first. Now they look GREAT!

Allen :)

Archived