Pod Your Reef

Nano Reef from Italy

Bass

Hello to all. I call Sergio and are an Italian fan of Nano reef. I have created a web site for the Italians who have the same passion, even if the web site still must be improved. Soon there will be photographies of other aquarium and I hope to be able to translate also in yours language. The FAQ, in wait to write ours, are a courtesy of J.C. De Vito.

Excuse me if I write badly in your language and hope in future of being able to hold of the contacts with all nanoreefer in the USA.

The link is http://nanoreef.6go.net

Ciao

Sergio

Thats a nice tank sergio, how many gallons is it, or i guess i should ask how many liters is it. Also what type of lighting do you have over that tank. I shall look forward to more pictures and some details about your set up, in english though :) Dont worry about your english, as most americans can only speak two languages english and bad english, ;)

Hello Fant, the tank in the picture is of a friend, Mark Armondi, is approximately 21 gallons (he is a large nano :)) and is illuminated from one MH 150W 10.000K. The other data you can see on the page dedicated to Marco (button "Acquari" and then the link Marco Armondi), today I begin to translate something in English. Mine (I do not have still pictures I have recently put some corals) is approximately 13 gallons (60 liters) illuminated from one MH 150W 10.000K, with 18 Kg. (excuse not memory the conversion) of LR  and one modified Seaclone skimmer. At the moment in my tank there's one salarius fasciatus, a Nemateleotris magnifica, one Goniopora, 3 small Sarcophyton, one colony of zoanthus and one of actinodiscus. Finally 4 Turbo snails and 3 hermit crabs. We use the Berlin method, without the SUMP

Soon I hope to put the pictures of my nano (even if is still with little animals) and of tank of other Italian nano reefer :)

Ciao

Sergio

Sounds good sergio, Just wondering, what sort of luck do you guys have with goniopora, not many of us here in the states have much luck keeping them alive. They tend to do well for 6 months or so and then rapidly decline. Tell your friend his tank is awesome looking and make sure he stops by if he can.

Hello, also we in Italy have problems to hold the goniopora alive, even if mine I have bought it from a boy who had it in tank about 7 months, therefore now has 9 months, is simple fortune! :)

I have put on my web site the pictures of my nano, but are taken when I had problems with the algae and have come also badly :( . When I will put the new animals, I will make other photos, I hope more beautiful than this. For see my pictures: button Acquari and link Sergio Bassetti. Beautiful the nano of Marco, true? He holds in its store (sells Aquarium) with one big wonderful tank of SPS.

Ciao

Sergio

Christopher Marks

Welcome to Nano-Reef.com Sergio!  I'm very glad to see you helping the nano reefers in Italy.  Your site looks great too.  If you need help translating anything, I should be able to help you.  My brother lived in Nopoli for a few years and is fluent in Italian.  I can have him translate things for you, if you would like.  

Bass, parlo Italiano con me, non parlo italiano biene, ma e' possibile che aiuto te. E' molto fortuna che ti ha trovato questo site :)

P.S One day I hope to speak Italian fluently ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived