LMTB731

LMTB731's Nano

LMTB731

I finally have something in my tank other than a 3-striped damsel and an arch from GARF!  I got my corals and clean-up crew today from GARF (5 plugs come with the arch).  Today I added 1 Capnella Plug, 2 Toad Stool Sarchophyton Plugs & 2 loose Toad Stool's, 1 Zooanthid Combo Plug, 1 Sinularia Plug, 1 Star Polyps Combo Plug, 10 snails, and 8 Red-Legged Hermit Crabs!  So far everything looks great and I'm happy with the order from GARF.  Some of the Zooanthids have even started opening!  (PS...I'm working on starting a website) :dance:

Christopher Marks

Welcome to the board Lauren!  Glad to hear your nano reef is going well.  Let me know when you get some photos of it, I can't wait to see.

StuGotz

Gee I wonder if this NEW MEMBER is using the Nano Maintainance Log!?!?!?!

LMTB731

Yeah I use the Maintenance Log and when I forget, I have a nice reminder service!  :rolleyes:

Christopher Marks

Hahahaha LMAO (inside joke everyone) :biggrin:

StuGotz

You are no match to my Junior Nano Reefer Status!!  Have you decided to be a nice gal and share your corals with me??  I already have a couple waiting for YOU!

LMTB731

Perhaps...hehe j/k  Yes, I will be willing to share but you can come pick out what you'd like   :winky:

btw:  did you catch that the emoticon from the previous poll rolls his eyes?  hehe  so true for me

StuGotz

What's with the cat woman??  They didn't have a dude with a cowboy hat???  LMAO

LMTB731

:baaa:  Be quiet...I like the Cat Woman.  And yes they did have a cowboy, but alas you had already picked a bug to represent you!  hehe j/k