Coral Vue Hydros

Happy Graduation- BioCube 14

BJK2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got my Tigger pods!!! little buggers are soo tiny... put 3/4 in my tank/fuge... and 1/4 in a 2.5 w/ cheato and seashells. i think they are making baby pods in there! well i hope.. will update with pictures.

Updated FTS: needs some algae removal but that will come tonight or tomorrow.

oceandriftwood025.jpg

New Triggers in my 90!!

oceandriftwood018.jpg

oceandriftwood017.jpg

oceandriftwood007.jpg

and my pod breeding unit:

oceandriftwood021.jpg

oceandriftwood022.jpg

oceandriftwood023.jpg

tigger pods all gone.. dunno what happened. Just got 24 oz worth of microscopic pods.. can barely see them... hahah dumed about 12 in the cube 8 in the 2.5 and 4 in the fuge of the 90.

pictures tomorrrow

Sweet triggers! One of my all-time favorites. Are they a pair? (They look a bit young?) Or do they just like to hang out together?

--Diane

Sweet triggers! One of my all-time favorites. Are they a pair? (They look a bit young?) Or do they just like to hang out together?

--Diane

I'm hoping they are a pair. seem to swim and sleep together? what do you think?

I've only admired and envied other people's triggers...so your guess is much better than mine! What else could it be, though? :D

Fingers crossed...

--Diane

nice... which gollege are you going to and what year are you in?

I commute to purchase in ny and i'm going into my junior year

I am currently attending the University of Missouri-Columbia.

Update, pictures later after everything wakes up when the lights turn on. Pipefish croaked in the bucket... lame....

nope.. he wasn't in there for more than 14 hours though.. 5 gallons of water, a little bit of liverock.. should have been fine. car was kept at a constant temp, and it was 79* overnight... so who knows.. coulda got squished or something? meh no worries.

Probably O2 depletion, especially if the bucket was covered. I know you're thinkin, how could that little fish have used up all the O2 in 5 gallons, but all the bacteria on the LR can use it up pretty quick.

Than again, you did say, "a little bit of liverock.. " Who knows...

Damn, guess I should have put my portable air pump on, that i left at home cuz of rushing... meh no biggie it was fun while i had him. I hope the PETA people won't be on my case.... time for a clownfish???

Archived