Innovative Marine Aquariums

Happy Graduation- BioCube 14

BJK2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures coming up soon, have to load them onto photobucket. you don't want to see my 90 gallon algae extravaganza.. I am definatley going to buy some of those sweet pumps you have.

Thanks BigByrd!! the corals look amazing! I am excited to place a coral order and frag some for you. Oh and your tanks are off the wall cool.

nano8.jpg

nano7red.jpg

good reds

nano6.jpg

nano5.jpg

nano4.jpg

nano3.jpg

nano2.jpg

Just ordered a mj 900 for the cube, and a hydor 4 for my 90! free shipping today only at big-als

no problem...they look great that red one came out nice

i shoulda told you this place called reef plus has all koralias in stock and same or lower prices than online

btw i decided on what im gonna need in return....i get to take your place in the family's next Hawaii trip....its only fair

forsure, if we have another trip paid by my grandpa for a reunion we can some how throw a ticket and hotel room your way lol. you can be our long lost cuz or something. i paid 48 for the koralias shipped... seemed like good deal and i beat taxes

oh and bigbyrd you should see the reds today! they look even better. I'll take some pics tomorrow of them. Go look on justcoral.com and let me know if anything interests you. I am going to make a purchase from there and if you like something cheap (they have over 70 frags for 9.99) i'll buy it and frag you some when it grows.

only thing that caught my eye were those duncans on page one of the lps section

im goin down to sharkys reef early next week if you wanna just wait and come with. similar prices, no shipping charge... check out their site...in store prices are cheaper than site prices

www.sharkysreef.com

http://www.sharkysreef.com/catalog/index.p...neimbol4qkb9p62

look at the second zoa from the top...the yellow ones with others on that big rock for 51 bucks...i need those yellows

yah I'd go out there with you. my work schedule is monday all day, and rest of the week 2-6. Let me know when you want to go.

yah I'd go out there with you. my work schedule is monday all day, and rest of the week 2-6. Let me know when you want to go.

ur work schedule blows man

i dont think ur gonna be able to go...they open at 3 and close at 8

ah well maybe next time

11-8...but im workin from 8 am til 8pm saturday...and sunday all day. so i have to go this week. i put thos zoas on hold.

Rats!! I can't take off tuesday due to me ditching friday to overtake a parking lot with the chicago mustang club in downers grove.... i wonder if we could work out some spectacular deal?? I mean if we can't meet up and all go hmm..

It is one hour away from my house according to mapquest.. during rush hour.. so i don't know if we could make it from my house leave at 6 b4 8?? If we could that'd be insane!! Cuz i couldn't see us being there too late.. and they seem chill we could maybe call and see if they'd stay open a lil later?? let me know cuz i'm willing to drop some cash

Rats!! I can't take off tuesday due to me ditching friday to overtake a parking lot with the chicago mustang club in downers grove.... i wonder if we could work out some spectacular deal?? I mean if we can't meet up and all go hmm..

It is one hour away from my house according to mapquest.. during rush hour.. so i don't know if we could make it from my house leave at 6 b4 8?? If we could that'd be insane!! Cuz i couldn't see us being there too late.. and they seem chill we could maybe call and see if they'd stay open a lil later?? let me know cuz i'm willing to drop some cash

im down...if you can be ready to go by 6/6:15 we should make it...or maybe work will let you out a little early? 5:00-5:30?

I can be ready to go by 6:05, What day do you want to go. Getting out early isn't an option after I got in huge trouble with my corporate boss from New York after timing out 22 min early when we were done.. Ass..

So I was re-aquascaping my cube today after finding a sweet rock in my 90 w/ a orange sponge thing, had it pretty much put back together and BLACKNESS... Power outtage.. had to put it back together w/ my flashlight. Power is still out, but I somehow have wireless working on my laptop. Pictures tomorrow!

Ok pictures tonight! I added the MJ 900, not very different but I am sure the 100 gph will make a difference to the inhabitants of my aquarium. on the otherhand, putting a koralia 4 in my 90 made a huge difference instantly. (water got clearer, algae started dispearing???) awsome.

Archived