Cultivated Reef

Vinces nano

mr9iron

My name is Vince and I have a 7 gal aga bowfront nano. I have 1 inch of argonite topped with 2 inches of southdown ls which I purchased at www.reefland.com

I have about 10lbs of fiji live rock, a small hob power filter and a mj 600 with a spray bar. Occupants are 3 sacrophyton leathers(sp?), devils finger leather, red,blue,purple and brown shrooms,piorties. I will be making a few more additions very soon such as a purple gorgonian frag,clarki clown and a couple of peppermint shrimp. Heres a link to some not so recent pics of my nano. I will have some new ones soon.  http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1746276&a=13444286&f=0

Go ahead Chris that sounds great. Let me know when you get it done and I will keep updating you with new pics asap.

Chris, that is really sweet. Thanks for putting up such a good page for me. It really kicks butt. I will drop you a mail soon and give you a better description. If you dont mind I would like to spread the word about nano-reef.com

Christopher Marks

I'm glad you like it Vince!  And if you could let others know about nano-reef.com I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks for all your support!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aww shucks, thanks guys for the complements. I have mad a couple of changes. I removed the small power filter and added a prizm skimmer. Also I have done some rearranging of some corals and rocks.

Archived