SaltCritters.com

20H portable starboard reef

bucknellreefer

bucknellreefer

So I'm still kinda unemployed so I figured what the hell, why not take more pictures...

Most of this stuff has been posted before but I think things are starting to look better. I even took a couple FTS, a closeup of my crazed bubble algae and pictures of the dogs I hangout with all day.

topsyturvyhermit.jpg

orprpzoa.jpg

palys.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

clsnwzoas.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

acasn.jpg

bubbleA.jpg

bubblesfts.jpg

fts1.jpg

tess.jpg

eddie.jpg

bucknellreefer
still having issues with bubble algae? where da emerald at?

#### if I know, I put him in a couple weeks ago and have seen him exactly once since. I am probably going to have to pick up at least one more of the little bastards.

• 1 month later...
bucknellreefer

New coralz YAY!

It's a lobo (I think), and I love it!

I got a couple new acans from MR Coral too, I need to take some pics of them...

wow.jpg

bucknellreefer

Got some more new corals at a local frag swap tonight and here they are:

Green polyp toadstool (top down show the polyp color best:

toadside.jpg

toadtop.jpg

Monti of some kind (confusa maybe?):

monti.jpg

Neon Pocillapora:

poci.jpg

Sweet Orange Zoas:

zoajail.jpg

oragetops.jpg

Red Acan from MR Coral a couple weeks ago:

redacan.jpg

And last but not least a top down FRS (get it?):

racktopdown.jpg

• 2 years later...
bucknellreefer
your tank still up? updates? im in timonium !

It's still up an running in a way.

I had a bad move around 2 years ago and lost most of the coral and the Angel. It put me off for awhile and I've actually just started trying to get everything up and running again after about a year of only doing top-offs and feeding the fish.

My clown pair has now been with me for over 5 years. I still have the greenish yellow favia (although it's looking horrible since I started cleaning everything else). I still have a few of the acans and the lobo although they all have some pretty bad tissue recession. I only have the nasty brown palys and the green/orange zoas left.

I added a maxi-mini carpet nem from Mr Coral and ordered a CUC from Reefcleaners over the weekend so hopefully it'll be picture worthy again in a few months. I am working up some upgrade ideas as well but I may be moving again in ~6months so I am trying to hold off on doing too much until that is all settled.

Where do you get your stuff? Exotic Aquatics seems to have fallen off sharply in the last 4-5 years.

Archived